Toribash
So after being almost 4 months inactive. Decided to try to make a replay after just playing on few days to remember all the stuff xD, didn't end up tht bad tho, I guess :)

(yeah there might have been bit replay hacking done for the end of it ;) xd)
Attached Files
Awesome replay, Joope I love the flow from the opener to the skeet part
I wrote a huge tutorial on how to skeet but I'm just gonna link this replay and you can look at how I personally do it to get it flying at high speeds.
With that said you were still probably right by hacking it, I don't think it'd be possible to dm any other way ^^

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=71
-----
Just watched your replay too, Tres
Well done, I think you could've landed that jump if you move differently in the air, but it planning comes with practice.
I used to have huge problems with planning. The way I got a grip of it was just doing it over and over.
At some point you'll just know what different paths the move can take, and you pick one that works.
Last edited by Hattersin; May 5, 2015 at 10:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Chazer View Post
Nice replay nate

Sp again. It seems i dont have people to spar with

Ey mate, I am always up for a spar, if I am good enough for you !
Yo guys, did a new Spar today. I do believe it is one of my better ones but I want yout CnC aswell

Ty as always for CnC, much apreciated
~Tres
Attached Files
Trestet Spar 035.rpl (681.8 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Trestet; May 20, 2015 at 10:23 PM.
Talking about the replay above^
Everything was pretty good, but the only thing that let me down were the first 2 transitions. The last one was amazing though. loved the head spin.

Hatt asked me to post this here when I was done.
We used /em to distinguish who made which parts, if it wasn't obvious.
Attached Files
xjSlayaa - We Are One.rpl (308.5 KB, 7 views)