Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Im tryin hard to get My posts up, really big/bad Personal IRL things are happening, and Feb, Your Texts aren't quite done, but nearly, I'll be done by Tomorrow Fo' Sho'
#Swag
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
I'm sorry to have to change my User bar. But my old one is not at good and isn't clean. Here is my new one, if you could upload it, that would be awesome :).

Yeah that should be fine, man.
I'll PM the two user bars to Fyrebank, in text form so they can just be copy/pasted in.

-----------
Fusionman that's fine. Is there a specific time when we can expect you back?
Sorry I've been away for a week, I'm just curious but what texts?
fusion please check your pms i need to change a few things well 1 thing

guess those zero guys didnt show up ill find out what happened. Also if its good with you guys ill try to find people to war like every week well do a war to practice idk some ideas just flow through my head.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
Won't be here until 28th november bai Fyrifags XD.

You're an ally right?
If so the first post needs more updating than I thought =\

Fusion, that's fine, I'll see you then man, thanks for posting to let us know.

Originally Posted by Slanesh
guess those zero guys didnt show up ill find out what happened. Also if its good with you guys ill try to find people to war like every week well do a war to practice idk some ideas just flow through my head.

What Zero guys? Was this something that occurred while I was on holiday?
And that's completely fine with me, the more wars the better, it'd be great if you could find some people to fight with every week.
We could even do it on a regular basis with one of our clan allies, if that's okay with everyone, I'll try and arrange something?
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
You're an ally right?
If so the first post needs more updating than I thought =\

Fusion, that's fine, I'll see you then man, thanks for posting to let us know.

What Zero guys? Was this something that occurred while I was on holiday?
And that's completely fine with me, the more wars the better, it'd be great if you could find some people to fight with every week.
We could even do it on a regular basis with one of our clan allies, if that's okay with everyone, I'll try and arrange something?

Well I was a ally with both Pulse and Renegade demons.
Single and clan.

And i did request a ally thingy here so...
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
Well I was a ally with both Pulse and Renegade demons.
Single and clan.

And i did request a ally thingy here so...

If Poppo and Ulti thought you were fit to be a clan ally and single ally, then alliance accepted. The first post should be updated when Poppo or Ulti are on line.
where have poppo and ulti been? (I haven't been very active as you know) i checked in and saw spm's post.. and seems like he's been nominated for charge?
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
where have poppo and ulti been? (I haven't been very active as you know) i checked in and saw spm's post.. and seems like he's been nominated for charge?

Nah man. There are three co-leaders. I'm just one of them, Hobo was made one recently. If I were nominated for charge I would've edited the fuck out of that first post already, but the only people that have access to the account in charge of all that stuff (Fyrebank) are Poppo and Ulti.
-----
I think Ulti and Poppo are just sleeping because of their respective timezones.