Ranking
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I'm a magic lover myself. It's my favourite class in any game. Range is usually my back up, and I always keep some sort of melee weapon with me, but I usually don't need them. I'm an all out offensive player, full spectre armour and the most damage increasing items, all reforged to menacing (I swap out accessories sometimes for ankh shield and wings, less damage, but more mobility).

Someone will end up making a portal map. Try the browser game portal flash. It's a flash game version of portal, that's how I picture it working.

i find spectre armor with the hood much better because of that delicious lifesteal, helps you survive longer. as long as you have enough potions you're good. for accessories i always aim for 3 menacing 2 warding so i'm not too squishy.

oh that portal thingy, i've seen it before. yeah it might.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i find spectre armor with the hood much better because of that delicious lifesteal, helps you survive longer. as long as you have enough potions you're good. for accessories i always aim for 3 menacing 2 warding so i'm not too squishy.

oh that portal thingy, i've seen it before. yeah it might.

I go with the mask for damage to counteract my wing+bkots taking room for damage accessories. The lifesteal is kinda lame now especially with the damage loss compared to the mask. Im not a pro either thiugh despite 500+ hours XD still csnt beat fishyron

Yeah basically I just read the wiki rather than discover to eliminate a percentage of time-wasting, I just want to build an awesome town/village where the NPCs are happy and my defenses are hardcore ;-;
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I would NEVER play a game like terraria without googling everything. Only reason i plan to try and not do so with 1.3 is vecause im very comfortable in terraria so itll be fun not knowing everything for once.

Im hyped as fuck for the weird worm thing that spits out enemy, but apparently that's not the final boss
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
Anyone who wants to play through 1.2 one last time before 1.3, For the next couple days I'll be hosting a small server at the ip
97.113.191.204 port 7777

Will create a new world when 1.3 is released for the new land generation, but ill likely keep the server up for a couple days afterwards.

Expect lag, play at your own risk. but please come play I'm lonely <3 semi-new characters are preferred, feel free to make a new character and bring a couple awesome goodies to give you a head start. 8 slots first come first serve.

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
^
Can't connect. Or maybe you already closed the server?

yeah sorry, i was too busy to play terraria myself so everyone who joined left because nobody was there :/ i gave up after a few hours. i can put it back up if you still want to play

Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
yeah sorry, i was too busy to play terraria myself so everyone who joined left because nobody was there :/ i gave up after a few hours. i can put it back up if you still want to play

Oh, it's okay.

Ah, not really. I was just want to check if my connection is good enough to join your server.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Well I put it up for anyone who wishes to join. please stick around if you do, theres plenty to do in a brand new world!