Ranking
How often do you guys look at the suggestions board, and in addendum to that: If we found a thread that had an intelligent argument to change something in toribash, who should we like the thread to?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Are all the GMs/smods/admins friends with each other or are there some that have rivals or some shit
R.I.P
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Whats the possible name that Ishi can change his to?

ihsi maybe.

What is your thoughts on steam? Both the gas and the platform.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
How often do you guys look at the suggestions board, and in addendum to that: If we found a thread that had an intelligent argument to change something in toribash, who should we like the thread to?

Yes, I've been wondering about this too. How seriously is the Suggestions board being taken?
I've seen some staff activity, but not really from anyone who is working at the game.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
If the staff doesn't like an idea, they usually don't even even post in it. It is taken seriously, anyway.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Yes, I've been wondering about this too. How seriously is the Suggestions board being taken?
I've seen some staff activity, but not really from anyone who is working at the game.

Suggestions? I practically live there, and I read them all. I actually made a post... Um, somewhere... (possibly in suggestions) about that not so long ago.

Basically I see no point in weighting in on every suggestion, but I do in certain scenarios:
* If something's awesome then you'll see a response along those lines.
* If something sucks or just isn't going to happen then I'll post in those (unless it's the 10th thread about it ¬_¬ )
* If something needs the idea worked on I'll post, that can be from either of the above or from the next - sometimes a bad idea can be made good with a bit of refinement etc.

If I don't have anything to say then it literally means that. It means I don't think it's a great idea, but it's also not horrible or never going to happen. That's the middle ground, on rare occasions the idea could become awesome with a bit of polish in which case I will post.

Awesome ideas are the things that I'll usually prod people about, like the market search ones - they were simple and good, they're now part of the market.

Ingame ones are a different thing altogether, as they have to meld with the direction the game is going at the time. Just because an idea is good doesn't mean there's always a good time to add it, but if it fits with something else that's being added I'll prod for that to happen. Sometimes it goes through, sometimes it doesn't.

It's incredibly rare when the game devs go ratching in it, site devs do - they check it out & post. Game devs have other stuff to be doing and reading through all the threads takes time... A lot of time, especially with all the pointless "I support this" posts. Seriously people, don't do that - help 'develop' the idea rather than waste page space with a single line of meh.

Originally Posted by Zekiller22 View Post
Are all the GMs/smods/admins friends with each other or are there some that have rivals or some shit

Heh, can of worms that I'm not in the mood for opening ;)

The team gets along a lot better now than past ones did, though that doesn't mean there isn't disagreements & the occasional bit of back-biting. It's all part & parcel of it.

Generally speaking everything's all happy ATM.
Last edited by SkulFuk; May 27, 2013 at 06:32 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Has there ever been a time where a staff person got mad at another staff and banned them? (If possible)
R.I.P
Has there ever been a time where a staff person got mad at another staff and banned them? (If possible)

Yup, happened a lot in the past. You could say it was bulling, or forcing your opinion upon others.

Makes me glad that shit's all in the past now.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
So you guys probably agree that duelers are annoying and are just tc thirsty turds, but do you think there will ever be a system where duelers can duel items/USD where it automaticly sends the winner the prize?

If so is it already being worked on or will be made in near Future
R.I.P
So you guys probably agree that duelers are annoying and are just tc thirsty turds, but do you think there will ever be a system where duelers can duel items/USD where it automaticly sends the winner the prize?

If so is it already being worked on or will be made in near Future

Not for USD or any other currency, that's just pure retarded. If you want to play for money do it RL. NEVER trust someone online over money.
Pretty sure it's been mentioned several times that item duels will be getting some attention eventually.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you