Toribash
Fireeyes has been denied. Thanks for applying, though you're not pandora material. Try again next time when you're ready.

Ragman12 has been denied. Thanks for applying, though you're not pandora material. Try again next time when you're ready.

F10Flingo is still on pending.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
K. This is my 3rd account (lots of stuff happend, don't ask XD). I've checked the join date of my first and that was:
09-17-2009

PS. Don't worry, I've not been banned on any of them ;)

EDIT: Lol.. Just found out I wrote from my first. This is a once-in-a-lifetime happening, btw XD
it would REALLY help if you said the name of your user before....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by Rasmus0909 View Post
K. This is my 3rd account (lots of stuff happend, don't ask XD).

For some reason I believe it would not be proper if we didn't ask. As I think it is not good for the clan if someone turned out to be, for example, a ban evader (just an example). But that is just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Rasmus0909 View Post
K. This is my 3rd account (lots of stuff happend, don't ask XD). I've checked the join date of my first and that was:
09-17-2009

PS. Don't worry, I've not been banned on any of them ;)

EDIT: Lol.. Just found out I wrote from my first. This is a once-in-a-lifetime happening, btw XD

It would help if you answered a more appropriate application first. Or I missed something.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post

Ragman12 has been denied. Thanks for applying, though you're not pandora material. Try again next time when you're ready.

Ah man, he's a good guy. You guys just don't know him well :/
K.
Crazylars, gonna tell you cuz of your imba avatar
Well. I started playing toribash under the name "Rasmus0909". After a while a friend of mine and I decided to start a clan (we were both noobs, we knew nothing about you had to pay for one), I renamed to F10Flingo. F10 was the name of our clan, and I decide to change name to Flingo due to the fact it sounds like something a 5 year old could have come up with, and don't you just hate the feeling when you get beaten by one younger then you? The Reason I wrote F10 in the name was because we did not know how to get tags. Later on we found out how to get a tag infront of you name, so we both remade our accs. Mine became TheFlingo and his became TheRaw. I found out you needed to pay 50k, so we disbanded the clan, because neither of us had 50k, nor was it very serious. Due to me being utterly stupid and not knowing how to log out, I kept using this account on the forums, but TheFlingo ingame. Hope that explains it well enough

Virtue. I think you missed something, but here is it. The edited version with real date xD

In-Game Name: TheFlingo
Belt/Qi: Black/The server seems to be bugged or something, but I've won about 40 games as a black belt so far.
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: None
Reference from notable any person(s): Nada.
GMT (TimeZone): +1 GMT
Preferred modes: I pretty much only play aikido, but I'm always open for new stuff
Previous clans: Zero.
Why do you want to join: Because I'd like to try to be in a clan, and get a feeling of what it's like.
Why should we let you join: I honestly have no idea. I hate these questions because I start thinking "Because I am good at that and that" and I hate bragging.
Ban history: Nuffin'
Personality: I tend to be pretty calm and help out where I can. I take criticism quite well ( so I think ) and usually won't flame on people ;)
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
Ah man, he's a good guy. You guys just don't know him well :/

There was 1 yes vote and 1 no vote when that happened.

Virtue just went ssssssffffffadsadadp or something
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Fireeyes has been denied. Thanks for applying, though you're not pandora material. Try again next time when you're ready.

F10Flingo is still on pending.

Ah no, Fireeyes is a good guy, you guys just don't know much about him.
P.S I'm copying Jonggi's words lol, but really... I know Fireeyes.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Originally Posted by F10Flingo View Post
K.
Crazylars, gonna tell you cuz of your imba avatar
Well. I started playing toribash under the name "Rasmus0909". After a while a friend of mine and I decided to start a clan (we were both noobs, we knew nothing about you had to pay for one), I renamed to F10Flingo. F10 was the name of our clan, and I decide to change name to Flingo due to the fact it sounds like something a 5 year old could have come up with, and don't you just hate the feeling when you get beaten by one younger then you? The Reason I wrote F10 in the name was because we did not know how to get tags. Later on we found out how to get a tag infront of you name, so we both remade our accs. Mine became TheFlingo and his became TheRaw. I found out you needed to pay 50k, so we disbanded the clan, because neither of us had 50k, nor was it very serious. Due to me being utterly stupid and not knowing how to log out, I kept using this account on the forums, but TheFlingo ingame. Hope that explains it well enough

Virtue. I think you missed something, but here is it. The edited version with real date xD

In-Game Name: TheFlingo
Belt/Qi: Black/The server seems to be bugged or something, but I've won about 40 games as a black belt so far.
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: None
Reference from notable any person(s): Nada.
GMT (TimeZone): +1 GMT
Preferred modes: I pretty much only play aikido, but I'm always open for new stuff
Previous clans: Zero.
Why do you want to join: Because I'd like to try to be in a clan, and get a feeling of what it's like.
Why should we let you join: I honestly have no idea. I hate these questions because I start thinking "Because I am good at that and that" and I hate bragging.
Ban history: Nuffin'
Personality: I tend to be pretty calm and help out where I can. I take criticism quite well ( so I think ) and usually won't flame on people ;)

im sorry tl;dr