Toribash
The hands and the chest column are beautiful. The head aswell is great. I redally like that set, I will now be starting work on those introductory member thingy's and i will post WIP's as i go.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
The hands and the chest column are beautiful. The head aswell is great. I redally like that set, I will now be starting work on those introductory member thingy's and i will post WIP's as i go.

You are kidding me, the whole texture is vomit, all he did was make some random shapes followed by mirroring and hope for the best, how do these simple textures get so much attention?!

In toribash Art you should aspire to make these kind of high quality textures
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=182078
Last edited by McBurger; Jan 16, 2011 at 03:20 PM.

i've made this shit :]
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
i saw it earlier today,really like the new edit on the mouth and sides,but i think the back does not feet with the rest.

other than that,its really good xd
i was looking through here and noticed ferrock has green bars under his name.

Is it just me or he the only one in the universe who has the green bars left :o
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
this head is rally,really nice:O
but isn't finish behind?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)