Toribash
Hazel
I hope you had fun in Barcelona and have a bunch of stories to tell!

I've been waiting for your return to ask you if you could make me a Spartan set that is dark grey and dark blue(Um talking about halo Spartans). I have 50k ready and waiting for you to respond.

Shoo
What kind of tattoo did you get. I don't wanna see a picture like some other weird people, I just wanna know what you got. I've always liked tattoos I just don't want to get one cause I'm messing up my bod.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
Shoo, thats to bad, I was living close to paral-lel for 2 weeks, love that city. Was painting some at tress xemenies.... thougt you lived on the other coastline.. to bad, but I go back for sure !

Pimp, I need to get all other stuff off my back firts, then Im happy to look at your order.
Pm, me about it so we dont bore the living daylight out of the rest of them clan fellas.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I'll P.M. You in a week or so, unless you'll want more time. I wasn't trying to rush you, just saying that I had an idea for a great set that Id want and I had the money to pay for it.

That sounds like rushing...don't mind that last sentence.

Forgot to say this in my last post but we've put a cap/limited time to put replays into the clan video replay thread for the clan video. You have 11 days left or just next next Monday. Good luck guys and have fun making those replays.
~PenumbraAF
PimP: Just pm when you like, 10 0000 wild horses of the apocalypse cant rush me anyhow.

Rest of you guys: Uall bored yet?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I'm not allowed to be bored Hazel!

I'm so hype 24/7!

Anyhoo, I'll send you a P.M. regarding what kind of set I want. I'll even throw in a picture to help you.

Thank for making it in advanced!
-----
Never Thought I'd see this, but I got a double post!

I'm gunna start going first in clan wars because we haven't been getting the results we used to get when we got this high in ranks.

Try stepping it up guys and warlords and up, feel free anytime to step up and control the war if you have to. That is your job of course.

Nice war though 10-9 against Vanquish, but we sadly lost.

We'll get them next time.
Last edited by PimpKilla; Sep 11, 2015 at 03:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~PenumbraAF
Oh baby a tripllllle!

Where everyone at, I'm so bored here.

Once I get my set, I will be hosting a tourney since we have done one yet.

It's gunna be fun, but I'm not going to leak info just yet.

See ya guys in a bit.
~PenumbraAF
Lollll sorry I haven't Ben postin much at all. I've been pretty busy wit school already an a few dr appointments :V I just got back from the sleep clinic which was pretty weird I had like 48 or so wires attached to meh D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Is it just me or is that like the start of every super hero movie that has an injured super hero. They have a bunch of wires on them and shizz.

Sounds like you had fun sleeping.

Sounds like a cool place.
~PenumbraAF
idk it was pretty hot at night. and not all super heros have a bunch of wires attached to them Superman Spiderman Thor Ironman Hulk didnt he just had a boonch of gamma rays exposed to him and stoof Batman WonderWoman ect ect

tbh the only one i can remember is Wolverine unless u count Cpt. America :V but hes just on hardcore steroids lollllllllll dont take him as a roll model
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!