3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Current QI: 8700sum
Previous clans: MW(dead), Ten Thousand Fists(dead),ToriKnights(dead), Addicted("inactive kick when I was more active than anybody else in the clan)
Favourite/best mod: Kickbox
GMT: -4
Previous infractions: 14 points total(6 for bumping a thread around a month after I joined, 2 for "advertising" a head in somebody else's shop when it was just showing something to help him, 4 for overspamming in wibbles , and 2 for flaming.)
Anything else you think is worth mentioning: I'm somewhat good at photoshop and I'm tired of clans that I'm in dieing
The replays I only have one at the moment and it sucks.
Attached Files
#catch.rpl (66.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Yourface; Jul 27, 2009 at 04:52 AM.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Previous clans: MW(dead), Ten Thousand Fists(dead),ToriKnights(dead), Addicted("inactive kick when I was more active than anybody else in the clan)

Ten thousand fists never died, they had a name change to incognito.

Originally Posted by Zacsterr View Post
Pandora is a merge of Retribution and Core. It hasn't happened yet, but it will.

I never liked [Core].
Last edited by Larry; Jul 27, 2009 at 07:46 AM.
Originally Posted by 2Bash View Post
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9131/joinraid.png

There you go.

Thanks mate, I put it on

Originally Posted by Yourface
Current QI: 8700sum
Favourite/best mod: Kickbox
GMT: -4
Previous infractions: 14 points total(6 for bumping a thread around a month after I joined, 2 for "advertising" a head in somebody else's shop when it was just showing something to help him, 4 for overspamming in wibbles , and 2 for flaming.)
Anything else you think is worth mentioning: I'm somewhat good at photoshop and I'm tired of clans that I'm in dieing
The replays I only have one at the moment and it sucks.

It seems to me that you are not taking responsibility for your actions. Imo, it is bad. But it is not up to me.
Last edited by Zacsterr; Jul 27, 2009 at 09:06 AM.
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum): 6402
Previous clans (and why you left): DeathAvengers(they died), YES with zac. they also died. it's a bad habit.lol
Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): TK i'm the TK commander in the toribash army, so i'm not shit.
GMT: GMT+10
Previous infractions (be honest): useless post.
Anything else you think is worth mentioning? i go to boarding school, so i can only really get on between 8-10 and 4:30-5:30
Please post 3 replays that you think will help us review your application. I don't have any on my new laptop that i got for my birthday. i will upload some in the future.
Duelist
UssR Member