Ranking
Originally Posted by DarkDavid View Post
hum, me?

No, he was obviously referring to Nightin.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I can tell you now that you aren't in.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by fargle View Post
Um, could me and Nuramon please have an answer?

Nah, take your time. It's not abou live or die so take your time. You know they like people that can wait ;)
Hey there! I've been meaning to retry to enter for a long time and I think it's time to show my improvement I see that now the replays aren't restricted to one decap, one split and one madman anymore but well, it's not like I'm that good at boom hits, skateboarding, realism, dancing etc. So here are my replays:

Fliying around : A madman where I concentrated on aerial dms. You'll notice that when breaking something I never touch the ground (uke does twice). The start is pretty clean which is mainly why I chose this madman in particular. Also, the last dm is kinda intresting too imo

I can haz split : I was trying to make a split for you guys (not knowing the new possible enteries) and I was always frustrated by the simplicity of a split. It wasn't complete without the decap by my stadards so I tried to do a really powerful split to really make it worth watching. It's entierly grab-free, has a cool pose at the end (quit simple though, 3 parts touching the ground) and a really quick attack. Hope you like it, it took me some time.

uke throw (nograb) : The "(nograb)" I added is because usually when I make a uke throw it's by grabbing his chest with one hand and putting all my weight into throwing him. Here, I just make some sort of judo attack (like real judo) and then I throw him with a kick. Then I jump at him (not as easy as it looks) and I punch his neck in a very "relaxed" way which results in a decap. The little spins I did while jumping to him are a little stiff, I'll give you that but I hope it's not oo much of a negative point.I'd say this goes in decap and manipulation category.
Attached Files
fliying around.rpl (214.4 KB, 7 views)
I can haz split.rpl (52.1 KB, 7 views)
uke throw (nograb).rpl (107.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Muffindo; Oct 24, 2009 at 05:17 PM.
Guys, my uploading thing doesn't work, can I show you various posts where I posted the replays I want to show you?

Edit: Nvm, I have gotten help from a friend.

Application: Hi, I'm MurraY, I too have been wanting to re-apply for a while. Now, I have gotten around to applying and really want to make the cut. Here are my replays.

Split&Skeet

CrazyGuy(MadMan)

MurraY_SPinBoom
Last edited by Nathan; Oct 24, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
T1cux: clan have eggs.