Toribash
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
when I finally started dating this girl I thought I had it all, then it wasn't to fun anymore and apparently I wasn't doing anything right and my friends kept pressuring me to do stuff with her so I had to break-up with her and that was 7 months ago, but I still feel bad cause she didn't do anything.

I'm not even the biggest fan of anime (don't hate it, find it cool) but what you guys are saying wow an anime girlfriend sounds cool

oh yeah, right now my favorite movie would be pain and gain

i ment to quote this b4 boy do i hate the ten word rule
-----
okay hears my story i was dating this girl her name was Margret when we were dating she would bitch about girls i didn't even now she complained about her boss all she did was complain when she wasn't complaining she was on her phone then i decided they cant all be bad boy was a wrong girl after girl being annoying constantly
-----
don't get me wrong i don't hate girls i just prefer men
Last edited by Candy; Aug 1, 2014 at 04:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
so you weren't joking, you honestly turned gay after dating a girl?? Does the girl think it was her fault you are now gay?? XD
-----
I still like girls, but maaaaan relationships are not what I thought they were after that.
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 1, 2014 at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
so you weren't joking, you honestly turned gay after dating a girl?? Does the girl think it was her fault you are now gay?? XD
-----
I still like girls, but maaaaan relationships are not what I thought they were after that.

i hope so
Trying
Man... should i be worried about my anus?
Not trying to be rude, but i don't know if i can sleep well, im sexy, young... and sexy ;_;
Heyy muan, dont make me scared...
To be safe ill do a shit into pants .... and leave it like that, anyways, its time to sleep (Go away Strudle ;_;)
Have a good night and wet dreams guys