Toribash
can i joining this clan ..? this clan nice and i only can speak english for little cuz im from indonesian... pls accept me because this clan GREAT
M e H
.elizviel
Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
can i joining this clan ..? this clan nice and i only can speak english for little cuz im from indonesian... pls accept me because this clan GREAT

Can you just like......do an actual app?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
like this?
name=Groumet [in real live is hadi fadilah]
belt=3rd dan black belt
ummm
best mod=aikido,ABD,judo,taekyon,wushu,greykido,umm rk-judo,lolnade 3,and so many but i not remember it xD
age=13 gonna to 14 :3
M e H
.elizviel
Sorry Groumet, No.
It would be difficult for you to participate in our social-tori life. English is very important. I suggest you to look for an Indonesian clan.
Last edited by hepimen; Sep 21, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
Hello. My name is Roflmao451, I am currently a 4th dan black belt, a previous leader of the clan LOTP. I have made the decision to apply for this clan due to the immense skill of the players within it. I am also friends with Azure, Yaksha, Downstem, and Darressii. I'm not sure how long this should be, so I'll add some more things. I am from NorthWest Ohio, United States, my time zone is -5. My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo and I am one of the better players at it. Please consider,
-Rofl
Noobs complain about moves, pros adjust to them.
Roflmao451 ~ 4th Dan.