Final fantasy series is fun too :3 and there is an online games too

Still looking forward to find the new series of final fantasy
doxXxob
I decided to get an oldschool style games from my friend
- Space Invader Extreme
- Holy Invasion Privacy of Badman

Still, It's pretty light, i can add more game

Metal Gear Solid = Not my type of game, but it looks interesting
Monster Hunter = Played both version, I don't really enjoy this game, I don't get what should i do
Patapon 2 & 3 = Played both, I'm too divine at it
Loco Roco 2 = I'm going to get this from my friend, It's fun
GTA series = Yeah, I like all it's series, I'm going to get this too

I don't really like complicated rpg game, Just, Not my type of game

I still have some memory left, any other recommendations ?
Please bring back Organiζations board
Wyvern Try FF Dissida 2, not sure how large it is, but if it fits it's not too bad of a game, you dn't even need to play all the previous FF's because it's completely separated from their stories... appart from the good vs bad thing. and it's hours of play time.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
have you tried this?:http://www.lbz3d.com/

i was playing this before i started playing toribash.

Btw thats not 3d... xD I want like a 3d fighting game like toribash
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Btw thats not 3d... xD I want like a 3d fighting game like toribash

actually there isnt one, either u pick up a ragdoll game, a fighting game or something between, but a game which is pretty close doesnt exist.

also its hard to find a 3d ragdoll game (more or less)
what he posted is just a fighting game in dragonball style.

Rubber Ninjas would be an option, but its also not 3d and u cant "create" ur own moves, its more just fighting with Ragdolls.
or go and google something like "create ur moves game"...

but it doenst exist an game like toribash, so u can search for years or just go ahead and make yourself a game which got the same gameplay as toribash.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hi , this thread is more useful than Google :3

I'd if somebody know a game like POSTAL 2 , but not Saints Row series , I already have then.

If you don't know postal2 just click on the link , or read that:

I want a game:

- With blood and gore
- Not very realistic (Optional)
- No GTA games
- Funny
- First-Person

Thank you for replying.
you want a first person sandbox "fuck it all" kind of game that doesn't necessarily give you superpowers.

I can't deliver on the first person, or COMPLETELY void you of being a superhuman, but I'll do my best. Anyways, here's a list of what kinda comes to mind

Crackdown 1 - Right before getting into monsters, the game is essentially GTA had you been the hulk in a skin-tight outfit.
Crackdown 2 - Same as the first except with more stuff. Less humans though :<
Just Cause 1 - This is everything that you want except in a tropical setting, and no first person. Can't have everything.
Just Cause 2 - The same except you're on even more roids.
Serious Sam series - Quick and funny, shoot weird things in humorous adrenaline horror. It's arcade-y and not very open to interaction besides shooting things, but it's fun.
Dishonored - Not entirely sandboxy, and not in the setting you want, but I believe it follows everything else to the letter.
Farcry 3 - The same issues as Just Cause except, what's this, you're in first person now!
Hitman Series - There isn't free-roaming, but you can get the kicks from most levels. Very entertaining exploration. You're not very powerful without stealth however.
APB Reloaded - This one is an MMO. A free one at that. Imagine GTA online with a few issues but much more customization.

If you're not liking the titles I bought up, let me know with a few more details. Admittedly, the world isn't filled with first person sandboxes.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Just cause and Hitman series are very good and I already have them. But they don't have the gore of POSTAL 2.

Anyway I'll check Serious Sam and Crackdown games , they look good.

Thank you Sid.