Endurance Onslaught 6.0
BD NICE. good job
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i have accidently made the most accurate spartan helmet iv ever seen in TB
xept maybe for nightmares head for xscorpionx/komodokid/frostdragon(idiot chages his name like the weather)

on another note, iv just figured out that after i finish these last few requests, il have made about 2 million tc's

yeah more of a snake
and kool, id love to have 2 mill
lol
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
double post bump sorry

anyone?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i have accidently made the most accurate spartan helmet iv ever seen in TB
xept maybe for nightmares head for xscorpionx/komodokid/frostdragon(idiot chages his name like the weather)

on another note, iv just figured out that after i finish these last few requests, il have made about 2 million tc's

Is that head for sell? if so i may wanna buy it :o, if you turn the green to red, of coarse
was planning to make a full set on it, but meh, wutever, yes it is, PMed
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
lol no feedback ftw
thanks avv