Toribash
Elllo! Can i join ?
Belt : 2nd dan. (Almost 3rd.)
Why? : Vector is just amazing. Like all these players ! they are amazing and i really wanna join that ! vector is special. Vector 4 life !
How Active : 10/10 I'm on daily
Replay :
Attached Files
Trick4Life.rpl (85.0 KB, 12 views)
Cool Spar!.rpl (280.8 KB, 8 views)
Beauty And Perfection Vol2.rpl (123.8 KB, 10 views)
Force & Speed.rpl (157.9 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by DogSpike; Jan 18, 2015 at 01:45 PM.
I the king of all Dogs
from all the replays I actually only liked the last one up until the point you got the split. So I guess it's a no for now from me unless you have something else cool to show.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 19, 2015 at 10:41 PM.
golf
Hello Vector.
Name: Alex
Username: redfox909
Experience: 2 1/2 Years
Active: Almost every day.
Why: I have seen AssassinPro and xlr8 play before, but I have never seen them lose. Also, I see multiple Vector members on and they play great.
Past clans: Essence Minor, Kira
Other: I used to be in Essence Minor, before the clan died. 2 Leaders went inactive, and the whole clan fell apart. I came looking for Vector.

PS: xMagiic is my alt account.

Replays:
Attached Files
!Fox - Speed.rpl (211.9 KB, 13 views)
!#Flips.rpl (170.9 KB, 7 views)
!#Scythe.rpl (131.4 KB, 8 views)
!Mage - Forgetful.rpl (214.2 KB, 7 views)
!Mage - Falcon, Kick!.rpl (101.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by RedFox909; Mar 31, 2015 at 04:38 AM.
Well I liked the third replay, first looked somewhat like
Originally Posted by RedFox909 View Post
Experience: 2 1/2 Years

like it was a collab of 2 people, one with a 2 years experience and one with 1/2 year. was like a mixture of good and so so moves :P.
Second one I have nothing to say about, I am not into flips and this one looked rather simple.
last 2 I assume were made earlier, seemed a bit clunky I would say.
Overall I am positive as long as you will stay active on forums (despite everybody else being inactive lol) and on skype, because like last 2 or 3 people we accepted I haven't seen a single message on forum/skype since then. Would like to hear what other guys have to say.
golf
I liked "speed" and "Scythe" replays, I'll be honest rest wasn't that impressive at all :/ But you seem somewhat experienced in replaymaking, you know what you're doing and that's great. Idk about your activity, you have only 69 posts. I think we can accept you because we need something going on in our clan.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
hey vector,
My name is karim and i'm 15 years old.I live in Algeria.I'm pretty good at aikido,tk and realism mods.This is just an Alt account i made untill i get unbanned after 4 days (my main is AlphaN00b and i already appliyed before)
I want to join vector to make friends,learn more..ect.I was member in some clans(fc,crucify,aot).My Timezone:GMT+1.
i'm active in forum and ingame every day.I love Cars,Girls,Toribash And extreme things.
Attached Files
[Alpha][ with lawz ][mas].rpl (937.8 KB, 7 views)
[Alpha][ with Volkhov ][S].rpl (670.4 KB, 7 views)
[Alpha][ Windmill ][M].rpl (196.8 KB, 8 views)
[Alpha][ with zero6 ][S].rpl (427.9 KB, 7 views)
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper