Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Bounafizta View Post
um hai, and thanks for the invasion and insult?

I'm not invading. I died here, now I lurk here. Also, it was a joke.
Hey Unknown
Fuck you, you piece of shit fagcake. You're a disgrace to humanity itself. I wish I never met you.
It's a joke.

Sh
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Unknown checking in from the after-life!

This invisible check-in was sponsored by Ghost Whisperer.
tiny cam is the best. It allows web cam and audio. Therefore, it takes your Skype and serves it a failcake. I am going to work on getting Modern Warfare 2, and then a headset. Once my parents get their W-2 forms, they're going to go get income tax, and then they can pay me back the money they owe me. Then I can get both <(>.<)>
Fuck you and your white writing. Talk in black, or suck a sac.

Now

I assumed that hiding would've gotten his administrator rights removed upon removal of the clan, as well as Gubbin. Tomorrow I will look into the subject, however, and see what I can uncover. Perhaps taco knows a bit more about it. He likes to lurk and chat and do other nonsensical things like that.
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Hey Unknown
Fuck you, you piece of shit fagcake. You're a disgrace to humanity itself. I wish I never met you.
It's a joke.

Are you trying to make a point, here?
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Fuck you and your white writing. Talk in black, or suck a sac.

Now

I assumed that hiding would've gotten his administrator rights removed upon removal of the clan, as well as Gubbin. Tomorrow I will look into the subject, however, and see what I can uncover. Perhaps taco knows a bit more about it. He likes to lurk and chat and do other nonsensical things like that.

Pm Gynx about it. He's one of the most active clan admins. Make sure you tell him the clan name and that you are the leader.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol