Toribash
G o d d a m n, you guys are almost at 8000 posts, and this thread was started in 2k15, congratulations.
they call me ????????????
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Hey guys, I died yesterday. I LITERALLY HAD NO INTERNET ACCESS. ;-; Im sorry for my inactivity

Marvel is better than DC cuz fuck
Batman > Superman cuz fuck superman
Games > Movies cuz Games are love, Games are life.

I am uploading replay life ep 2

Hi lust
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poor_Le0hPQ

ok hi

Make your own intro, don't use free intro's, those types of intro's are honestly over used, not to mention how easy they are to use, make something that you actually care about, don't use Bandi recording, and the fps quality and free music, is awful.
Last edited by BigDog; May 25, 2016 at 04:55 AM.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Make your own intro, don't use free intro's, those types of intro's are honestly over used, not to mention how easy they are to use, make something that you actually care about, don't use Bandi recording, and the fps quality and free music, is awful.

my friend made that intro, dont blame me ;-;
Lol, bandicam is good (i just need the full version for no watermark, I can also use OBS if i get a better computer).
So basically you want me to use copyrighted music? fuck no
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
my friend made that intro, dont blame me ;-;
Lol, bandicam is good (i just need the full version for no watermark, I can also use OBS if i get a better computer).
So basically you want me to use copyrighted music? fuck no

You're friend made the intro? if you look up free 3d intros, i'm sure you could find the one you use, and i suggest no music, so it's not forced.
ok sure bigdogsweg

guys i just recently reached 1k views... thanks m8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba78NSSjkvw

-----
i bumped our recruitment thread goise
Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 25, 2016 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Oriq View Post
G o d d a m n, you guys are almost at 8000 posts, and this thread was started in 2k15, congratulations.

Yeah (Flips) members are high. Thanks for the congratulation man.

congrats on that memorable milestone science. Let's play or something. I want to spor
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
lol lust, it was late when i saw your pm and your post... also i might ping in the middle of our spar. Plus, i am busy finishing my self-spore
-----
How to counter a Shovel

-----
Guys, i am applying for Help squad. I hope I get accepted =D
Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 25, 2016 at 08:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wassup bros! long time no seen, long time no speakin english, long time no playin, long time no makin sense, long time no makin a replay... lol. how are the things goin here?
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
HI ARAKATA. we're doing fine but how did you leave without me noticing!? Lmao. It would be awesome to have you back but i see youre pretty comfortable with hidden. I miss the Arakeki moderator team D:
i could add you as an ally if you want

Good luck with the app science, i think you got 1/3 chance of getting in

goddamnit. science, YOUR TOP PRIORITY RIGHT NOW IS TO IMPROVE YOUR INGRISH. It sounds annoying >.>

about the video. Obviously you didnt rehearse the move

"So hai, He will touch da Skai.

Just kidding"
Last edited by Lust; May 25, 2016 at 09:40 AM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2