Toribash
i like panties, although nobody in my province plays tennis in this fucking awful 3rd world country

oh yeah. i promoted alpho here and i put uiri and pamtastic on inactive
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
we played kick ball today and i think ive found a new love.
even though we lost because we suck.
ALSO ive been playing soccer for my school and im actually ok at playing goalie. (luckily the last save of our latest game was made by me and i was so relieved that i backed into the goal with the ball but the ref didnt see so it didnt count c
anyone on right now? i could go for a spar or some parkour right now.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
math test tomorrow, that's the reason for my inactivity, but i'll get back on friday, of course i will post every day, just no behemoth posts.
Update: both uiri and pamtastic have been kicked due to their inactivty.

Hey leta try to keep our post quality high.
Btw I am in the 3 rd world and ppl here play tennis as well :o
Damn eki if you had posted that 6 hours later we cohld have sparred or pked.

Whats kick ball? Btw i sont really like soccer, i would rather play something else like handball or basket.
Idk random.questio s: do you prefer marvel or sc comics? Superman or batman? Games or movies?
-----
Ouh ok upp, good luck with your maths test, wjat is it about?
Last edited by Onsola; May 24, 2016 at 07:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Marvel or DC?
Marvel,because batman is awesome.

Batman or superman?
Read answer above.

Games or movies?
Hard question,but i preffer games due to the interactivity you have with the ambient,you do things that you dont really make on the real life,also its fun and has history,so its a big plus.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
D: vic, batman is from dc comics Dx tho one of the few heroes from dc that is decent.

I would change my opinion depending on the game and the movie, ofc after all I have spent way more time on games than on movies, mostly cause it's you when your playing that make things happens, instead of just watching a story you can take part on it in a game (and specially in rpgs ayy lmao), I also love enviroments in games (specially in 3d ones where you can see stuff from diferent angles and shit)
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Yeah you should get something else to edit science, I think you can get basic sony vegas for free, also try to make the intro shorter, like 1/3 of the vid is the intro lol. Also you should work a lil bit on your keyframing.
Talking about vids, maybe it's time to get a new clan vid, many members have changed since this one was made.

Also lol eki, this is a bit more acurate :

SkyLineRT
Makusen
Zed501st
Onsola
aabb379
Gruszex
0RIGINAL5
Eki
victorTB
Superseba
BquadZ7550
BumbleBurke
RayWill135
iMatrx/Oxide-kun
uppkicker
MAUbank
Sc1ence01
uiri
Pamtastic
Blazing777
AlphaN00b
Arkin20

About gay relationships: nm to say lol, it's just a relationship with two ppl from the same sex

Onsola remember that you sent the 50k tc to be offical before I was in the clan, there's no way MAUBank was created after me.

Omg Oxide is winning to me
FUCK
Running away...
Mm MAU bank is not that old you know, it's join date is Mar 25, 2015, I created it when sky left a few days afte I restarted with the clan, ouh wait your right, damn

You better start shit posting if you wanna beat mat's postcount ayy lol since most ppl dont watch the previous page Ill just quote it
Idk random questions: do you prefer marvel or sc comics? Superman or batman? Games or movies?

Hey guys, I died yesterday. I LITERALLY HAD NO INTERNET ACCESS. ;-; Im sorry for my inactivity

Marvel is better than DC cuz fuck
Batman > Superman cuz fuck superman
Games > Movies cuz Games are love, Games are life.

I am uploading replay life ep 2

Hi lust
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poor_Le0hPQ

ok hi

Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 25, 2016 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex