Toribash
Cool vid. Stuff like these make me envious because I'm really imaginative, but I can't make any art out of my imaginations. I can draw semi-stick figures though

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
@soul: needlessly to say that you shouldnt mind about that *insert random sexual insult here*. Think about it: in the end, she wasn't worth even a little bit of your attention if she can go on like this.
@Latin: wow, that's rly impressive, I rly enjoyed that vid! Keep on going like this, I beg you
Ty guys, I will keep practicing

Now I gotta problem, my mother wants me to study something about computers or high nice works stuff

but maybe I want to study "Cinema" things..... u.u and she tells me like something secundary, I cant do the university 2 times ppl! ...---..
one advice: dont study something going in the cinema direction. I also wanted to do that since I've been into video editing kinda deep for quite some time now, but unfortunately this branche is crazy. I talked to alot of ppl who did this in my country, and all of them told me that first of all, you wont be able to do this for a long time without specializing and if you did that you can work there around 10 years before some young and more innovative fella comes and takes your place ;)
Furthermore the study itself isnt that fun as it may sound, since you gotta learn alot of theoretic things before you're even able to do something with it. Ofc you got this in other lessons too, but it seems to be quite a thing since many quit their studies early.
So long story short: If you got something else: study it first and keep the cinematic-thingy as a hobby since it may or may not pay off lateron.
Dont get me wrong, I dont want to insult you or something, but since I've been in the same situation before I wanted to tell you the possible bad sides of it.
Nevertheless I love editing and movies, too ;)
Downloaded toribash 2 days ago.. Damn, I've miss the times when I used to play it every single day. How's everybody doing?
Hey killer,
I'm doing fine so far, how about you?
Yeah, I also remember it and I also tried in again some weeks ago, but unfortunately it seems like I've lost it all
But I talked with the guy on that "expo " of education D:
He told me that some people of his partners on the classes have migrated to Europe, specially Paris because they like our workers here and bring them to there, also that you can find a job as a teacher or something, Idk now :C
I'm doing quite fine! Oh, I'm going to Poland in a few hours, so that means I'm going to be afk again(goddamnit). I'll be sure to check in here when I come back!
Hey there ;)

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.