Toribash
Originally Posted by Sixville View Post
Tuna said that if I kept posting throughout the week then I could apply again in a week.
-----
ok I have decided to stay allies to you guys. I will keep posting here and keeping in contact with you guys because your still one of my favorite clans.

*eyeroll*

well anyways has anyone here been to spain?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I either went to spain or italy. I was really little so I can't remember
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Twice, a couple of years ago. Probably going to spain next year again.

I went last summer and i really liked it i wanna go next year
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
That moment when you just decide to be allies with a clan

lmfao righhhht
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
*eyeroll*

well anyways has anyone here been to spain?

Yeah, I've been there a lot, used to go with a now ex-girlfriend, was gonna move there with her but shit got in the way and she ended up moving and I stayed in Scotland lol
T.T
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
That moment when you just decide to be allies with a clan

#friendzoned
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I wanna move to Scotland. I like the weather. Of course to do that I need money, and of course I'm perpetually broke af
Last edited by Sloth; Oct 4, 2016 at 08:44 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
I wanna move to Scotland. I like the weather. Of course to do that I need money, and of course I'm perpetually broke af

It can actually be pretty decent, and yeah 100% I prefer colder than hotter, 20c is lovely, 40c is just fucking hellish shit that makes me either not leave to ocean or just stay in bed hugging the AC xD
I know right. I remember last year it was 42 degrees and humid. I spent half the day sitting in the shower hugging a bag of ice. I want to live in a country where it snows occasionally
(RL)||[RMO]
Snow is actually getting rarer over here :u
Although a few years ago I was snowed in with snow that was like 5 meters tall, shit sucked balls...
It was fun until the power cut out for a month, and the taps all froze and we ran out of kerosene for the water boiler half way through winter so we had 1. no power which meant we had no internet, and no electric water boiler, 2. when we ran out of kerosene we had no non-electric water boiler. To top it all off our truck would not get up the 2 mile track because nothing could get through that shit, even the tractor and the telehandler got stuck :u the busses also stopped running because the main road was so snowed up that that snow plows got stuck lmao
We where fine though because we have a lot of firewood and a fucking awesome fireplace stove
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 4, 2016 at 09:02 PM.