Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

For some reason a few of you people think I'm a girl.
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
Alright, I have succumbed to your persuasive powers Ard. Here I am in full light. I am teh thinkar.

Not a girl, unless I'm on overly hairy one with a tumor where my vagina is meant to be.

But I don't think so.
i have just been informed by DecapW
DecapW has just informed me that the clan war will be the 5 best players that can do all 3 mods
well if its a chance to fight retret im up for it. lol, but my pc is still broke so i might not get to be in it. i am using a freinds pc to do this
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
guys. im not so sure if im gonna be in this. my pc is broke. the keyboard wire is broke so i need all the pc fixed. this match will probally take a while and my pc will be fixed. and my akido style is stiff but i am good at staying alive
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Umm.. I'm not sure what you guys are doing but didn't we agree that there would only be 5 players and they would play each mod.

For example a Hybrid player gets paired up with a Yes player. They play a match in Teakkyon the Hybrid player wins. They play a match in Wushu the Yes player wins. They play a match in Aikido the Yes player wins. So Yes would win that part overall. Then after all 5 pairs have done this we work out the results.

I thought thats what we were doing.
well then u must have thought wrong then didnt u