View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Aboriginally View Post
My application was ignored for a week, and is still being ignored.

do you have literally any idea how we run things? We vote privately on apps pls sh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Resurrecting TW?
Since i notice a terrible lack of wushu ingame nowdays, what do you think about reviving this organization? Do you think it could helps with increasing wushu activity ingame?
I'm asking you since some of you were always active (more or less, clearly) during all these years, so you know the actual situation, while i don't (and of course beacuse you are a great wushu clan ;) )
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 17, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
boxshumushu fucked up everything thats why so newbies now think its cool to play as noob as a dueller and old impro stylish wushu just ded only a few of us play like that
Hmmmmm I quite like this idea Brucia. I am very aware of the lack of wushu these days. Im probably the most common person you see in the public wushu servers.

Ontop of reviving a wushu organization, maybe we could put together a little fl0w sponsored Wushu Tournament, but we would have to think of a way to make it more interesting to gain a good amount of players.

Any thoughts guys?
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Originally Posted by War View Post
Hmmmmm I quite like this idea Brucia. I am very aware of the lack of wushu these days. Im probably the most common person you see in the public wushu servers.

Ontop of reviving a wushu organization, maybe we could put together a little fl0w sponsored Wushu Tournament, but we would have to think of a way to make it more interesting to gain a good amount of players.

Any thoughts guys?

I second both suggestions (revival of TW coupled with the fl0w-sponsored Wushu tourney). Looks like a very good way to re-introduce the beauty of Wushu to the community.
fl0w
We can either Revive TW, or come up with a new fresh Organization. I am very active these days and willing to begin and run the Org, we would just need to spend a bit of time to discuss everything.

I also have the spare time to put together some wushu tournaments, maybe we could make a Series of them to keep them going and interesting. It would just need discussion as well and maybe a team of a few fl0w members to help me run the Tournies smoothly.

I guess the best start would be to start up a formal thread here in our forum for Discussion, I will work on that soon.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
That was the point of the Striking Reborn org and the mods, Striking_LG is wushu.

Unless you want to create Another-another new org
Last edited by deprav; Nov 17, 2015 at 06:23 PM.
Most of us are not active enough to keep an organization such as TW alive. I would poke powas if I were you, he's having the same mindset as us wushufaggots and he did have a lot of time to spend back in the day.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!