Toribash
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Does anyone one know where I can download quality episodes of naruto?

Uh, Horriblesubs? I download from there all the time- either by torrent or direct download. They also post "batches" which are easier to download instead of having to click on every episode and click download or magnet torrent link.
-
Yeah that's what I did, Torrent most of it. But after my laptop died I kinda lost it all and never tried again since it was like 108Gig...HD nothing less aha

ps: you can prob tell I am a huge fan... >.>
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Started a series called Salem. It's about witchcraft and all sorts of wicked twisted stuff.
Also my winter break is over and with the holidays long gone I got back on track with my med school preparations. I'm doing like 4-5h of constant work + 1-2h of break (in total) in between. I'm keeping myself busy.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Started a series called Salem. It's about witchcraft and all sorts of wicked twisted stuff.
Also my winter break is over and with the holidays long gone I got back on track with my med school preparations. I'm doing like 4-5h of constant work + 1-2h of break (in total) in between. I'm keeping myself busy.

I've read a book about this, Quite a good read honestly. As much as I hate reading was one of the only ones I liekd to read etc etc
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Whichcraft and twisted stuff has always attracted me. Hell I talk about "sick" stuff so much my gf bought me a book called "The Sinner" (story is about some nuns killing a bunch of people).
> Piratez
I have found out the steam free-to-play category has some nice games in it. Will try out a few when i have free time.
> Piratez