Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys, ima total noob with scripts. When i load pummel7 and i press qwas uke just contract knees or elbow, nothing special happens ç_ç
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Stop being so tightassed and chill, guys. Seriously. Don't take everything so seriously. Nobody from sheep wants a fight, ok? He meant it as a joke, I think you can all see that if you try.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Omg.Wtf. You guys really have a guilty conscience. I haven't obviousely reported chac, it was a joke, can't u just get out of here?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
<y wlbow wsa liek ow when my knees toches y leg omagad i like woot

[edit] What I meant to say was, I will try this script out today v.v
Last edited by scheczudio; Apr 16, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
[A L P H A]
Lol my concience is durnk i think we shud all have sex to make <3 ,3 omg wtf i thin love chicks durrrrrrr fat chiscks are like wombats lul lul mas turbulance wewt <----------3 small m=oenis amirite?
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Omg.Wtf. You guys really have a guilty conscience. I haven't obviousely reported chac, it was a joke, can't u just get out of here?

I actually thought you reported him until I checked. You never know. Use some smileys bro.

Anyway, I'ma get outta here while I can. See ya on Saturday.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Its wednestdau bro my lets get dnk <3 i feel lovely brwwwww i feel like puking

Its esier tp song run o lol o0 wit lol
[A L P H A]
scheczudio is obviously the most awesome person in the history of ever :o

Also, good luck, even if I believe I've said that about 5 times now.
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Lol my concience is durnk i think we shud all have sex to make <3 ,3 omg wtf i thin love chicks durrrrrrr fat chiscks are like wombats lul lul mas turbulance wewt <----------3 small m=oenis amirite?

yes, yes you are.
Mal, Set dm really high (1000) and set mf really high (like 10000 or something) press P and then try qwas :P
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]