Toribash
That save was awesome!!! And to win the tourney with that!? xD Wow. Good job.

That banner is freaking sweet. If anyone else likes it we could use it, but if we are name changing....... The banner is useless. Infact.... So will the arm bands. Maybe we should lay off of them for another time; until we have a name change (If people really wanna do that).

Dunno about Front flips... Kinda seems pointless if we are doing something simple like that... Any other ideas?
Guys... Why would we want a new name... I mean... New name =new clan story and changing everything in it... Sorry but . Don't like dat idea
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Like I said before! I like sideswipe or sideswiped! Everyone should suggest and say if he is in favor of the name change or not
i would keep the name.... changing the name would mean killing the clan's glory, we got famous as ''BackFlips'' tho

Hmmm, reflecting on it, it might be a better idea to stay as we are.

In that case, does everyone like the banner? Anyone want to use it?
The sorta (flip) name is ok with me but im sure we can do better lel. Also fixed my browser. My computer was shit i got a new one now
-----
whos rato? rafarto? yea i agree with fray. Well he might have shtuff (gotta avoid swearing here) at school but i mean he must be like.... nvm just go with frays idea.
Last edited by ProBro2219; Oct 2, 2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I agree with both fray and bruh, and I made another replay and tweaked my banner a bit.
Attached Images
Wallpaper-light.jpg (69.3 KB, 5153 views)
Attached Files
New Madman.rpl (240.3 KB, 5 views)