Toribash
Removed almost everyone on my friends list in League since none of you fags want to play it with me. I mean obv your all douches compared to what I come to respect and love. You all changed thus you all got removed if you were ever added you know who you are.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Removed almost everyone on my friends list in League since none of you fags want to play it with me. I mean obv your all douches compared to what I come to respect and love. You all changed thus you all got removed if you were ever added you know who you are.

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

10/10 would read again

Also, would it occur to you toon that I don't want to play all the time?
Getting all buttfag for nothing.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
"Uric" is my name now.
Riot force-changed it after I got reported multiple times for an offensive name.

Ahahaha, that's great. Did they contact you and ask what you wanted it changed to or did they just change it and notify you?
time and relative dimensions in space
Looks neat, maybe she can summon spiders like uric summons phantoms.
I've heard alot of people say malphite is a shit tank, I have to deal with their idiocy because they obviously haven't seen a good malph tank.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by DoctorJim View Post
Ahahaha, that's great. Did they contact you and ask what you wanted it changed to or did they just change it and notify you?

I was stuck as "HuntUhunt" for a long time.
Then complained and got it changed to Uric.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I was stuck as "HuntUhunt" for a long time.
Then complained and got it changed to Uric.

"Listen, I'm a pretty big deal on this other game, Toribash. you've probably never heard of it. So I'd ah, really appreciate it if ya changed my name to Uric. Thaaaanks"
time and relative dimensions in space
More "I've put real money into this game and you broke my favourite champion. Change my name to "Uric" please."
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Toon View Post

exept me cause you love me.
Plus youre too lazy to remove all of my accounts hehe.
I love Dr.Strangelove for his perfect picture to describe how all my used to be friends in League make me feel like. LoL!