Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9½ Fusion®.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
^Yep that's what I'm gonna do wearing headphones connected to my computer playing the song...we should have the same syncing anyway, with friends coming over and tecnical shit I wasn't able to do it I'm sorry. Tomorrow I have tons of homework and have to see a play but I'll see what I can do, after all it's a short song I should be able to find some time...

Ditto, and I need to wait a couple more days for the Bass I'm borrowing. So, it's cool.
can i join?
A new thread for the recruitment thread.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Hi I would like to join the Darkness clan I speak English my main fighting style is Judo, I'm a brown belt and i'm willing to learn new styles and how to make mods.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
ok people try these, all true; I'm addicted to suger, I steal for fun and I had to sign a contract to say that i would not mess with the school system (any more) to get of a 3 term ban (they wern't going to let me on but, I have some friends)

MY OPINION DOES NOT MATTER FOR I AM NOT IN THIS CLAN.
Last edited by stupidtaco; Oct 18, 2009 at 04:52 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
You're not in this clan. This is a non-invasion thread.

>:C
Last edited by stupidtaco; Oct 18, 2009 at 04:52 PM.
Respawn in 10...