Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dude really get out of here. 1st off nobody respects you enough to be affraid. save your shit talk for somebody who listens. I won't even bother to make you eat your words after the match, cause I don't think you're worth the time needed for it... Just mastubate the thension away or do whatever that you're normally doing when faced by a problem... Your constant trolls and flames aren't welcome around. Really, get your shit together, stand in front of a mirror, and ask yourself "Am I really intimidating, or am I just a worthless internet clown ?". ;| Yo'.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 13, 2009 at 09:59 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Lol. someone deleted our "RA membs and their pals" social group, while restoring our forums :P. I'm glad anyway though ;).
u need to invite all the ra members to this again
edit:when did this group think come out
Last edited by killer3366; Apr 14, 2009 at 06:58 AM.
Dot dot dot
*whispers in killer3366 ears:
hey man, read the posts above yours, those groups don't exist anymore*
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
killer is seriously half witted... I doubt if we need you anymore ;|..
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
killer is seriously half witted... I doubt if we need you anymore ;|..

that was a tad mean...>.> but w/e.

did anyone see my "group that isnt sure about all this group stuff" group? It is gone now, and it vanished while I was asleep, but it WAS there.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Best script ever??
This could quite possibly be the single most entertaining thing to come out of toribash.

Download this script here!
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xD yeah, this is a blast. Try setting engage distance to 5000, they fly at eachother like jousting, but with way more control, and after that it turns into a sort of dragon ball z type thing....epic fun
Organisation of Awesome: Member.