Toribash
Oh shit I completely forgot school is tomorrow. I'll go to bed much earlier. If you see me online just notify me and we can play bunch of matches.
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
OI Starbound! I have heard good things about this game. Space kinda like and real dope like. Kinda like Terraia on meth but in a good way >.>

yeah, it's really good, I like it
except the quests
they're too easy and too fast
Happy independece day oscar. Here in Romania we have all sorts of new years religious celebrations alongside an old ritual which consist of "holy"-ing a house for the new year. The local priest comes along by foot and brings holy water to each and every one of the houses.
> Piratez
Here, people usually get on the street blowing trumpets and watching fireworks. That's it I guess, I was out having a pizza when I saw the crowds few days ago.
What is inderpendace day mind me asking? I'm an aussie so no idea what that is
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Man, it has been awhile sense I have signed in on a computer and to be honest it feels weird but I am back finally. With a working computer my activity should rise now that I have my computer back .

Also, I found the pass to my old 10th dan account if anybody wants to invite me there that would be great.
Yo Nudo, welcome back.
Sure thing, what's your old account name? Have to remove the tag from your current account though to prevent double-clanning.

Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
What is inderpendace day mind me asking? I'm an aussie so no idea what that is

They don't call it independence day there?
Basically it is your country's birthday.
Ha yea it would help a bit if u told you the name wouldn't it.

And yeah you can remove it from nudo I will only be using this one anyway.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Ha yea it would help a bit if u told you the name wouldn't it.

And yeah you can remove it from nudo I will only be using this one anyway.

I don't believe we have met? Nice to meet you. You must have been a new recruit when I was away ^^

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Yo Nudo, welcome back.
Sure thing, what's your old account name? Have to remove the tag from your current account though to prevent double-clanning.

They don't call it independence day there?
Basically it is your country's birthday.

No I don't think we have that, Our Independence day is just called Australia Day aha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP