Toribash
Yea, the market is so dead with few guys dominating the scene (Insanity for example). Also prices are insane if you are to ask me.

Also, Happy New Year guys !
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Yea, the market is so dead with few guys dominating the scene (Insanity for example). Also prices are insane if you are to ask me.

Also, Happy New Year guys !

So hard for people to make sales & or profit etc etc, Oh well welcome to the real world ;p
-----
Oh yeah! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Last edited by Jewww; Jan 1, 2016 at 01:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I'm back from the dead guys. How was Christmas and New Year's?

I spent my Christmas with CS:GO, everyone was out of the house so I hogged the Wi-Fi. Damn I wish they all never came back as I have very low ping when nobody's using it.

Spent new year's with my iPad and Kairosoft's simulation games. More fun than any of Dota or CS:GO or LoL combined. xD
-
Happy New year! As my new year's resolution I'll try posting here more. How did you guys celebrate?

Unfortunately some of my friends celebrated elsewhere so I hanged out with just 3 of my friends. I was willing to try celebrating in some bars or something but I guess I can leave it for an other year.
I was playing games with friends when fireworks started buzzing outside.
Also hung out with 3 of my friends, we played local Diablo 3, haven't had that much fun playing couch co-op in years.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
I celebrate with my friends in Starbound
lol
happy new year anyway

OI Starbound! I have heard good things about this game. Space kinda like and real dope like. Kinda like Terraia on meth but in a good way >.>
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Hey, want to go ingame tomorrow, guys? I've been pretty bored lately so I am able to play almost anytime.

Sounds good, I'll be at work tomorrow but I will try to catch you lot in game tomorrow ^^
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP