Toribash
Originally Posted by SkyRun View Post
Heimer is great well if I have a fighter like blitzcank.... or someone to protect him from getting squashed =D on another topic teemo is gay af I hate when ppl max out his E skill it is totally op!

Tanky Heimer is fun as heck. Wrcks enemies and takes damage like a boss.
dont kid yourself and pick himer. just dont.

Also picking up junglers, any good picks? I'm 1000 ip off skarner and already have maokai and mundo.
piss
Nautilus.
Nocturne.
Ree Singah.
J4.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
dont kid yourself and pick himer. just dont.

Also picking up junglers, any good picks? I'm 1000 ip off skarner and already have maokai and mundo.

Skarner, Hecarim is pretty strong and no one knows what do against Horses. Rengar is op. Amumu is pretty good if you don't get countered.
I R IRONMAN
Udyr is a decent jungler, I use him alot, he has op attack so you can tank him up and still do tons of damage.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
except for trundle, xin zhao, nidalee, cho'gath, swain, udyr, rengar, riven, renekton, nasus, nunu and irelia.

kassadin is especially good against champs like karthus who need to spam out abilities, it will give you free charges to your e and makes your harass terrifying. don't pick him against champions that are strong early, and can easily push your lane to the tower and harass effectively. you will fall very far behind and be unable to gank effectively.

Trundle doesn't counter Yorick, he gets like 5 health from ghouls. Nasus gets shit on by yorick, just because you can charge your q off ghouls doesn't mean he's good against him.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post

Lee sin. Don't pick nocturne, he's falling behind lately, or people just suck at playing him.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Trundle doesn't counter Yorick, he gets like 5 health from ghouls. Nasus gets shit on by yorick, just because you can charge your q off ghouls doesn't mean he's good against him.

not only does he gain the health from the ghouls, he gains health from all the minions that die. so yorick harass means absolutely nothing, and even if he goes all in to kill trundle he can just walk away.

the nasus one was a joke, but yeah, yorick is far from uncounterable.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg