Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you get it on tuesday. AKP pays the set on tuesday ;) I wonder how much. I think 90k or sth. like that, but I'll post the prive here anyways ;.)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
42k in shop with qi, but since its sold out I think it worth much more than 50k.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
mhh trail requests would be ~5k - 8k depends on epicness.
Micho, if I give you the specs of my flame, can you forge me one for the other hand?
Or at least tell me how much it will cost...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Help, im thinking about making trails, just trails. At least with them they won't stretch and could be fairly easy to do, what do you guy's think?

Nobody saw MetroXs post?
Sad fuckers, lol.

MetroX, you could make like, a trail shop!
I find trails the most fun part, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD