Toribash
Kokoro Connect was p enjoyable, Idk why.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
...but Nico, I liked the middle part of Kiznaiver but it got a BIT melodramatic towards the end. I think the message was ok, anyway I liked Nori-chan. At first I thought Chidori was gonna be best girl but she was actually just irritating, childhood friends am I right.

Niko was an attention whore.. and yeah, i usually root for the one that's
already in love with the protagonist, but Chidori was bleh.. reminds me of that
one girl from Sakurasou
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Kokoro Connect was p enjoyable, Idk why.

i watched it when i was still in High School, but i liked almost everything that I
completed back then, and i haven't gotten around to rewatching it since, so not
sure how my more mature, intellectual and better tasted mind would feel about
it now..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i watched the full first season (175 ep) and then like 6 of the 2014 one..
i was more into all things shounen back when i first started it, so i couldn't stop, but after
that one time-skip it was even more shit than ever.. and i hated how they just put Lisanna
to the side after showing how much Natsu actually cared for her first
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I finished the first season of FT yet not really planning or more like not really going to watch the second season, I think.
But I do read the manga, sometimes.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Demi-chan wa Kataritai is nice. Monster girls doing cute things is always an insta-add in my book.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I dont remember when the last time I was here, was. So, ima fill in on some stuff I've seen recently.

I watched Death Parade. Was a great series in my opinion. I give it an 8/10. Great story and Animation. Just, there was too many things left out in the end. Not a lot of character development besides a couple characters. But it's definitely worth the watch. Wasn't what I expected it to be and will watch it again. Seen it twice now.

I also watched Plastic Memories. I give that a 9/10. The only reason I take a point off is because it made me cry like a bitch. I loved the story and ending. Was a very nice drama and romantic comedy. I've watched it twice as well.

I highly recommend these two, and also the animated movie Your Name. Which surpassed Spirited Away for highest grossing anime film in Japan. It had everything I wanted and more. I can't wait to watch it again. I cried so damn much at the end of this as well. 20 minutes of sobbing.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I dont remember when the last time I was here, was. So, ima fill in on some stuff I've seen recently.

I watched Death Parade. Was a great series in my opinion. I give it an 8/10. Great story and Animation. Just, there was too many things left out in the end. Not a lot of character development besides a couple characters. But it's definitely worth the watch. Wasn't what I expected it to be and will watch it again. Seen it twice now.

I also watched Plastic Memories. I give that a 9/10. The only reason I take a point off is because it made me cry like a bitch. I loved the story and ending. Was a very nice drama and romantic comedy. I've watched it twice as well.

I highly recommend these two, and also the animated movie Your Name. Which surpassed Spirited Away for highest grossing anime film in Japan. It had everything I wanted and more. I can't wait to watch it again. I cried so damn much at the end of this as well. 20 minutes of sobbing.

dropped both of those... Death Parade was boring and Plastic Memories was just bad..

haven't seen Your Name yet, but nothing beats Spirited Away...
anyway, it sounds very overrated, but can't say much about it without watching it..
i think it's going to be in theaters soon (USA), so i'll try to go watch it then.

also, what a pussy pfft.. ~crying~