Toribash
Ranged: Good luck bro
Sup and assassin n.n I did alredy told the things about myself

So School happening right now for you people, I'm lucky that in 9 Weeks I finish it again finally, omg it looks like if it was yesterday when I posted "I'm starting school again! "
Idk my dad said I'm good but I'm not so sure about that.
Eli, my school ends in March -_-

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Thanks Latin.

College in 1 week :S
-----
Look what I made :3

img

[You should be able to see it now Latin]
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 1, 2013 at 06:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't watch it soul

Also guys... I'm trying to find another song that I listened before and its famous

Its a chilled one and it's singed by a guy
The only lyric part is that I remember is that he says ... :

Aree youu ready for meee , ready for meeee, blablablaaaa

I know it sounds funny on the forum but the song is like that, and chilled
Also do you mean Maxi Priests song?
Or this one?..
-----
That feeling when you want to create a thread to share a project that's been going for 4 years straight but really can't be bothered because it's too complex to explain to people, especially when you'd need to know about Artificial Intelligence, Neuroscience and Biology and Chemistry to understand what this guy is programming.
https://docs.google.com/document/pub...T0iKBRD3U4mFEc

*le sigh*
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 1, 2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Ranged: Don't make yourself smaller than you are. I know that I havn't seen you playing etc, but thing about this: if you weren't good your dad probably wouldnt say anthing about it ;) Meaning: be confident and go on. Neither putting yourself down nor showing off is the best way to go.
@Soul: dmn dude, you got alot better with graphics (I assume you still use Blender?)
Originally Posted by LatinBlade View Post
Omg Now I saw the images, really awesome and incredible Soul! Congrats I LOVE it n.n

And no those arent the songs :C

Thanks Latin! ^^
I'm currently working on a Ghost model I've decided to go for, you know, the type of ghost with a blanket over it sort of ghost? xP
It was mainly to test out how well I can make cloths, but I've ended up modelling a ghost by accident xD

Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@Soul: dmn dude, you got alot better with graphics (I assume you still use Blender?)

Thanks man!
Yeah I use Blender ^^
The cycles render engine that is built into it is pretty awesome, I'm far more used to this freeware than the industry softwares, and luckily my college considers Blender 'industry' software x3

Speaking of which, 2 more days until I start College. So I've been practicing a lot so I can be the best *muwahahaha* >3<
-----
If you guys want to see the ghost so far
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...97#post6772697

Needed some advice
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks Count. But I'm still trying out next year. Try-outs were already done this year.

Helpful quote

So guys... What's up?

Helpful quote