Toribash
honestly i dont really want to join CL,idk im not really joining multiplayer games(and i got bad) lately,but if you all want,we can have a try or something.
well,what you guys think about this new symbol,i might use this one in my edits or make another one?

colossal image here

retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
YO, its ya boi. Back at it again with the hideously long afk... tennis took over my life for the past like 5 months and i made it to state... YAY. also I have a small career ish thingy in programming. But my school is out so less tennis, no school, aaaannnd im still gonna be more or less inactive because im building a house still, paying for a new pc, paying for a completely new room update, and i have other crap to deal with. (When does it end...) But i would love to be active and i actually can starting around september xD. No seriously tho ill be free from all things that waste time. Im also getting better at minimalistic art. Just a heads up.
Cnc?
ayy good to see your alive Ori, well dude good luck and lets hope we see you around more often now.
I guess we wont take part in the cl then lol, also I was thinking we could host regular hang out servers the weekends, (probably round 2 pm gmt -3 and 7 pm gmt -3)
idk lol vic found this vid where I am lol

lol

Guys, is it ture that there exists banana ketchup in the philipines?
Thats a really good question. Yahoo answers must have the answer somewhere, but damn we are to lazy to look it up there.

Btw I got 81 out of 150 in my 2600 meters race yay, It was kinda painful lol
wtf we wont be in cl ;-;?
never heard about the banana ketchup tho

anyway you better practice running for long distences lol,
i run 10miles 3days a week and still fking skinny lmao
welp if most ppl don't want to take part I dont see why we should join dx. We could war a few times instead.
Also I have barely no resistance when running, I usually have some dificulties breathing and shit but still I manage not to choke okno. I don't have asthma I have chronic rhinitis which is just annoying but thats all lol http://www.medicinenet.com/chronic_rhinitis/article.htm some info lol, I have the mixed one, I am kinda allergic to cats.
I amkinda skinny too but hey I guess that's ok and damn you run, i just walk round 2-3km per day and have pe twice a week.
Btw I think I recognize that pic of you profile, is it from a game or sth?
i kinda have some problems after running much too,problem with breath and stuff.
im alergic to dust.
i only run on school
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I hate running. It's degrading to the human spirit. I much prefer other activities, that do not involve me sweating my ass off. Like poker, hehe, i won yet again, so i reckon i'm at about 9 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, neat.