Toribash
wait till you're done with school and don't have to attend an university yet. I can't get asleep before 5am eventhough I'm trying hard. Believe me, that sucks alot, since I gotta get up at regulary 6am soon...
Most of my nights will be spent awake all night anyway ;P
I'm doing a Games Design Course Level 3 Extended Diploma, the first Year is all IT, using the Microsoft softwares and things you'd have to learn to fit within a company in the IT Departmant etc etc. Then the 2nd year comes the programming and modelling. Which I'll enjoy a lot

Lots of staying at home working with my laptop though :/ Have to take this laptop to get it's fan fixed now I think about it.. can't have it breaking down on me and leaving me without a computer xS
-----
a picture I'm currently doing for a friend. All done with the mouse in Paint.NET xD
and no, it might look like it but this picture isn't traced, I have a cat called Felix who is nice enough to stay close enough for me to study his face. (if I have food for him.. :/ )

-----
Ah I am so happy. I am ranked 48th Best Player in the world for this song ^^

Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 28, 2013 at 04:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Soul
Nice news about your studies soul, I'm glad for you bro! It looks like you gonna have a nice future on the industries

And congrats on the World Rank

--Notice
Finally we broke up with my long distance Gf yesterday, we would be turning 5 months at 31/08....

Well I'm very sad and sad because of so much things that made me happy with her that couldn't with any other girls over here and so etc, maybe I'm gonna be like that for a time, this relationship was very big to me,... but well I know that I gotta keep on advancing at my life

At least I'm trying to manage to pass by this things being the most mature that I can n.n
And now I got more time for me and to do what I want and go more out than before

What about your life guys?
man up Latin and look forward. I know that this is easy to say, but it's actually the only thing that helps, I can tell.
Nothing too much for me. I got accepted at an university and will be more stressed soon with living on my own, going to school etc ;)
I'm just practicing hard in basketball so I can get in varsity... -_-

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.