Toribash

-----
It's basically really random gags with little to no plot
-----
Originally Posted by myanimelist.net View Post
Nichijou primarily focuses on the daily antics of a trio of childhood friends—high school girls Mio Naganohara, Yuuko Aioi and Mai Minakami—whose stories soon intertwine with the young genius Hakase Shinonome, her robot caretaker Nano, and their talking cat Sakamoto. With every passing day, the lives of these six, as well as of the many people around them, experience both the calms of normal life and the insanity of the absurd. Walking to school, being bitten by a talking crow, spending time with friends, and watching the principal suplex a deer: they are all in a day's work in the extraordinary everyday lives of those in Nichijou.

It somehow manages to be absurd but remain funny
Last edited by Sloth; Oct 2, 2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Ah, I assumed there would be a lot of action. The animation for the suplex looked kind of nice.

Rip my hopes and dreams.
I like the color Green
i'm pretty sure the animation has a rather simple but clean/smooth feel to it
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
It does. And there is a lot of action, but balanced with pretty normal stuff like playing red light green light and forgetting homework at home. It's hard to explain, you just have to wach it
(RL)||[RMO]
I haven't really watched many anime, but from what I watched, my 3 favourite are : FMAB, Assassination Classroom and Parasyte, I just love all these and are dear to me
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Those are in my top ten as well. FMAB is my number 1
(RL)||[RMO]
It does count as an anime, but it's an anime for kids, or just people that wish they where kids.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions