Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think flames.

AHD, that is a nice set.
But what is wrong with the hands? The view you gave me there looks pixelated.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
AHD i checked your INV, your loaded dude D;

Your what belt? i guess you have made a killing in the texture scene ;[
Short post much?
Jay, why can't he join now, as a trainee?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ohai AHD.
BREAK IT DOWN
the whole hand textures are 128x128 px. The end of the hand is about 30x30 px large, so Its impossible to get sharper textures at that part. Any other attempts to make it look unpixelated resulted in total blur.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
He doesn't have shaders.
I do.
Ima go DL now.

EDIT: Wow.
I dont get it... *AHD runs with 100mph against a concrete wall*
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''