Toribash
Try osu!, Dog.

Sup guys. Sorry for not posting. I earned my first money with breakdance. Although I did a shitty job I did 2 performances and earned some pocket money. Not a lot but I'm not complaining. It is better than nothing. Holidays started so I'm lazy again and have fallen in to addiction of video games. I really can't bring myself to do something else.

I'll try building a proper schedule. I really need consistency. Might feel better about myself and actually start posting here again.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Try osu!, Dog.

Sup guys. Sorry for not posting. I earned my first money with breakdance. Although I did a shitty job I did 2 performances and earned some pocket money. Not a lot but I'm not complaining. It is better than nothing. Holidays started so I'm lazy again and have fallen in to addiction of video games. I really can't bring myself to do something else.

I'll try building a proper schedule. I really need consistency. Might feel better about myself and actually start posting here again.

Good to see you alive and well my friend, Hope things are going well and glad you got some pocket money ^^
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I will give OSU a try as i see many people adopt the game. But I am looking more for a game that can sink 2-3h in a day without feeling boring or repetitive.
Thoughts?
> Piratez
Uh, Not really sure man. Having the same issue myself kinda sucks really. But I am enjoying PS2 feel again. Got an Emulator so ^^
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hey guys i just want to wish you a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS since tommorow will be a kinda busy day for all of us. No New Year yet
Hell yeah, merry christmas, sorry i've been less active, just got a ps4 and fallout 4
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Originally Posted by Ball View Post
Hell yeah, merry christmas, sorry i've been less active, just got a ps4 and fallout 4

Enough said, My gf got it the day it came out. Safe to say...I didn't exist aha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Merry Christmas mateys, how's it going?
I'll be away for few days, gonna have a party with a couple of old friends, we haven't met each other for months.