Toribash
ES is event squad
Art style is pretty cool doe
also I totally noticed that u skipped it(no I didn't ;-;)

so much hate on japan lmao
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bumble: You skipped 3, are you from Valve Corporation?

I managed to get online for a short while D= I'll still be quite inactive... rip me.

Cartoons cuz TF2.
-----
With my brother again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WA8-hleH8

Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 18, 2016 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
106% agreeable statement, upp. Fuck anime, and fuck weeaboos and fuck otakus. They're really cringy.
I did explode about anime in an off-topic thread once.. and here's the thread. Ahh, the days when I was extra salty, topped with salt.

CoD is bad too, and nobody gives a shit about Battlefield. #CSGOMasterRace, because you know, csgo requires real skill.
True Story: In CSGO, Aim Assist is a hack... and in CoD, it's an option! Hahaha!

I love reading books
not those shitty love stories though, mystery is better.
I'm preparing for intense bombing here, cause I'm about to say that I actually enjoy anime. Not those mainstream ones, they're beating a dead horse with the plot. There are however some decent animes out there. I don't really like western cartoons tho. Idk, they're too "cartoony" for my taste. But I did like dc and marvel ones, they are pretty good.

I usually like to read either Russian literature or fantasy. It's also good to have a philosophycal book once in a while. You know, the one that leaves you hanging deep-like.
Last edited by Blazing777; May 18, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
I AM not VERY TALENTED
The best book ever written is Erdnase.

Everyone says that they don't enjoy the "mainstream" anime, the problem is, when everyone says it, no one is correct when they say it.
-----
Up(p)date:

So, i won once again in the gentlemens game of draw poker. I reckon that we have played around ten games. I've lost once, and there had been a draw once. I believe draw poker to be a poker variant more suitable for the classy gentleman, and perhaps, even the classy woman, though. i believe that women should be spared the horrors of gambling, that can be seen at each street corner in the eyes of the vast grey masses, warming their hands over the barrel fire.

The reason for draw poker being the superior variant i base on the fact that it was, for a very long time THE way to play. The first variant was draw poker. Ever seen an old western movie? What card games do they play? Draw, not stud, not 7 stud, not hold 'em, not omaha, and not lowball.
The common idea that hold 'em is the only way to play i find depressing to say the least. It is a horrible version in my opinion. The problem for me lies in that a skilled player can pinpoint almost exactly what cards his opponent has, this, perhaps "increase" the skill needed, or possible to attain to play the game, but this i find as "ungentlemanlike". For poker is about having guts, daring to bet when you believe that odds are on your side, if you are fed a lot of information, that "guts" aspect of the game dies out. That being said, i don't believe that you should play a variant of poker that is almost completely dependant on luck, like lazy lucy. I believe draw poker, or rather, our* variant of draw poker, which is in the class of "straight poker". As well as that, we play "our own" variant, where the game proceeds as usual, bit becomes a kind of stud poker after the second betting round, so it's a hybrid. I still believe, however, that draw poker is the game for the gentleman, not too much "skill", not too much luck, just enough.

*Straight poker with no limit, check-raise allowed, maximum of 3 card change.
Last edited by uppkicker; May 18, 2016 at 06:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm feeling sick today, I'm getting rekt by xXx_FlU_VirUs_xXx, I'm not sure, because it could be a xXx_CoLd_xXx
Sorry I'm so bored.
But yeah since Papa Franku told me about weaboos and anime are shit, I like his opinion
Running away...
Sc1ence01 Well that game doesn't not look like something I would play idk, It's like smash but more animated, idk
If you truly have skills mat then play quake live okno. Idk I like Cs source more than cs go but that's just me (tho cs source is filled with pro brazilians who will quickscope you when you get in their way, no shit, playing in LA while being bad is shit). There is not actually a too bad shooter, most of them have something good, tho I got bored of Battlefield and Cod a while ago.
I have read some russian books, like one fron Nikolai Gogol, the inspector, the only I remember dx It was good.

Ayy da ppl here know who frank be
i thought brawlhalla was some sort of online MMO which is like 3rd person league. I thought wrong. I wanted to play that and now i lost interest :/

EY BOSS
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Lol guys are you there? I am waiting fot my turn in this 2 km race lol. 3 hours till its my turn,I guess Ill enf up between the last ones lol.
So yeah only a few answered, should we take part in the cl?