Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hi,My name is Max (Nick = Xymo).
I'm actually 16,I was born in Russia,but I actually live in Italy,and I am an art maker,I'm often in-game,but I prefer making textures.
I'm a 2nd dan belt,and I want to be an official art maker of [T].
Just let me know if you want to see some arts made by me.
(PS: My forum's avatar is made by me.)
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Originally Posted by Xymo View Post
Hi,My name is Max (Nick = Xymo).
I'm actually 16,I was born in Russia,but I actually live in Italy,and I am an art maker,I'm often in-game,but I prefer making textures.
I'm a 2nd dan belt,and I want to be an official art maker of [T].
Just let me know if you want to see some arts made by me.
(PS: My forum's avatar is made by me.)

I want to see some.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
HAY, im interested in joining your clan. You can call me Ben, Benji, or even BJ. Im 15 years old and im a 6th dan. Although i should be a 7th dan but i got banned for being a bad, bad boy. Over the months i have changed my ways and will never be bad again. IM on everyday, my rank is around the 300s, im excelent at aikidobigdojo and other mods beyond. My favorite animal is the camel, and i like girls.
Originally Posted by kingBen View Post
HAY, im interested in joining your clan. You can call me Ben, Benji, or even BJ. Im 15 years old and im a 6th dan. Although i should be a 7th dan but i got banned for being a bad, bad boy. Over the months i have changed my ways and will never be bad again. IM on everyday, my rank is around the 300s, im excelent at aikidobigdojo and other mods beyond. My favorite animal is the camel, and i like girls.

yeah right!ur offline right now!
??
-----
It doesnt matter i already joined a clan now.
Last edited by kingBen; Jun 3, 2012 at 03:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi

I've had a pretty cool clan going for about two years that I was enjoying, but unfortunately it sort of exploded with internet drama over the past few days and was buried under a mountain of hatred.

I can do some alright replays when I am not busy being terrible at replays, and Larfen and Tamer0 are willing to vouch for my status as not a cock.

On occasion I spit hot fiyah.

As Shook can vouch, I also turn into a snake repeatedly.

Here have some replays ok here
Attached Files
Conquest.rpl (183.0 KB, 60 views)
I must go, my planet needs me.rpl (149.8 KB, 54 views)
Helter Skelter.rpl (117.8 KB, 38 views)
oh yeah