Toribash
no no no, dont' be butthurt D: i like it, it has dat sexy ray-tracing ;o

I just wanna do it for lulz and practice to.
I'm not butthurt <- fucking smilies!! I hate them!! :O
I'm actually looking forward how yours will look.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
No thanks, I'll start from scratch. Fresh poses, fresh vector style.

Also, some of you will be in the air, doing epic shit :3 Right now I have about 5 screenies taken, I'll get the rest done tommorrow, and hopefully atleast 1 tori done.

sidenote : Do trainees have any say on applicants? or is that just for full members?
Why PM me, I'm here?
Well basically, just full members, but you've got like 99% chances to get in, since you're pretty awesome, so you can say stuff imo.
But that's just for you.
Trainees don't get a-lair pass and are capable of getting kick easily, other than that there are no differences actually.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
In my eyes he doesn't need to be trainee anymore. He fits perfect into our clan... brings a lot of activity, is a nice and skilled person. He should be a full member. (And if he does any shit he still can be kicked out easily ^^)
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Aight. Accepted. (I already set that in the Lair anyway, I think).
Good thing is, AHD already did the Clanpicture with Bio, so no extra nagging needed!
Check out the fully epic and fully functional clanpic.

Welcome to the clan fully, Bio.

EDIT: I have now set up a 2nd "inactivty state", Semi-Inactive.
For People like Ikua and Hobojoey, who still pop up from time to time, but aren't on everyday like others.
I think that describes the situation of those 4 (Ikua, Hobo, Moltee and Aika) the best.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jul 21, 2010 at 04:37 PM.