Toribash
Shade, sir, what the hell.
Look... I'm 23 years old. Entrepreneur with loads of irl problems to solve.
And I just found out that it's not a matter of how mature you are, it's a matter of what you do.

Just let me get this straight, you feel as if toribash is taking your time, right?
But you still like playing it? - How about you try doing what I do:
If you have set goals and plan your every day, you got to have things called "first things first". You solve every problem you need and acheive every goal set in that list no matter what. Then you do the "additional" list. And finally, you do whatever you like on your free time.

It's like a guitar - you have to set everything first to make it sound good.

Get everything settled, and you're always welcome back.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Shade, sir, what the hell.
Look... I'm 23 years old. Entrepreneur with loads of irl problems to solve.
And I just found out that it's not a matter of how mature you are, it's a matter of what you do.

Just let me get this straight, you feel as if toribash is taking your time, right?
But you still like playing it? - How about you try doing what I do:
If you have set goals and plan your every day, you got to have things called "first things first". You solve every problem you need and acheive every goal set in that list no matter what. Then you do the "additional" list. And finally, you do whatever you like on your free time.

It's like a guitar - you have to set everything first to make it sound good.

Get everything settled, and you're always welcome back.

Nvm, Happy April Fool's day...

~ [Tribe]Shade ~
the zuck trial sure seems boring
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.