Toribash
I dont find this that loyal since u are not ready to risk ur clan to join Wapow.
Id say only that word would get him denied. (idk if im allowed to post here)
Yeah i think its right to give your opinion, thanks Holo
and i agree with Holo
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I have friend in WAPOW DJCHICKENKID2
-----
Fairfang dont be a bitch because im not in wapow doesnt mean you have to act like you fucking run the place
-----
Im new to clan shit so im probaly not gonna get accepted but thats ok
-----
Your just proving your stupidity
Last edited by ultramagna; Sep 21, 2015 at 11:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'VE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK I WILL GO BACK
Ultra i dont see the reason to swear like that, i dont want someone like you in wapow.

Sorry my answer is no
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Ultra
We don't accept swearing directed towards our clan mates for reason that are uncalled for.

Even if you are mad that you weren't accepted, it'd be the respectful thing to do to just agree and leave the topic alone.

Thanks for applying, but it's a no for obvious reasons.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
And here I come with a reminder to keep this thread clean guys. If you have something to say, say it in skype!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey, Wapow!
About me :
My name is Maciej (could be translated to Matt though), I'm 18 and I'm currently senioring high-school in Poland. My hobbies are programming, guitar, music, poetry and coffee I code in C++ and Python, I'm also familliar with SQL relative databases and I'm planning on getting a job in IT. I've already made my first steps in commercial coding and maintaining PCs. My favourite books are 'The Witcher' saga and '1984', but I enjoy reading nearly any kinds of books.
Contact/availability:
I always answer my PM at least three times a day. I'm also available on facebook (I'll send it to any [WAPOW] members who are interested) and Skype (macias637, but that might change soon, because I'm transferring to using my Microsoft Account as my Skype login). I'm also active on Steam (I go by my TB nick there)
Activity:
I try to be active on clan threads, I post like three times a week.
I'm in GMT +1 (Warsaw) and I'm active between 8 pm and 2 am nearly everyday.
Mods (from best to worst):
ABD, aikido mods (aikido, greykido...), boxshu_mushu_v3, mushu, erthtkv2, taekkyon.
I've also picked up sparring recently, but I'd need your help with that one.
References:
[WAPOW] - I've played with Hassan, Lamby (not in [WAPOW] anymore from what I've heard) and Smaguris, so they might tell you someting about me.
Previous clans:
(Eagle) - long dead, noob clan (now (TFR) - 10th on the clan ranking list)
(Penta) - ran by Boaplitas (ex-Roman leader), left the clan because of some issues we've had with each other - we're cool though :>
(Bomb) - I've left the clan, because they're too inactive for my liking.
(BadCo) - just like (Bomb), slowly dying.
(Oreo) - I was a co-leader with Koar, but we decided to part ways.
What I'm looking for in a clan:
I've always looked for a clan that would be active, friendly and helpful - from what I've seen, [WAPOW] would do great for me.
What can I give to the clan:
I can give you the things that I'm looking for - I'm active, friendly, helpful, loyal.
Replays:
That's the hard part - I don't have any decent ones, because I don't save them too often (I'll link some anyway, just don't consider them my 100% of my skill).
Summing up:
I think that I'd be a decent asset to the clan and that we'd get on just fine from what I've already seen. It's everything that I wanted to tell you, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding me. We can also arrange a test for me if you want to do it.
WAPOW!
Attached Files
boxshu BOMB 1.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
boxshu yaysian.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
SAVE epic aikido save.rpl (74.0 KB, 3 views)
SAVE lift saved3.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
SAVE wapow lift.rpl (77.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Skervesen; Sep 22, 2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Bold text, edited previous clans section