Endurance Onslaught 6.0
get Nirs :v
also

WHY ARE WE NO ACTIVE!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
There are a lot of rushkickers lately. Also playing rk mma feels different after the change in ranking systems.
Suddenly there are tons of lower belt players or am I just tripping and its the same amount?

i am a bird now - Lil B

yeah i kinda lost my motivation in playing toribash now
getting ranks and stuff doesnt feel as hard as it used to :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
It more that the better players play in ranked now but I like to play unranked.
Which means that the chances of me having an interesting match is small.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey guys, I talked to deprav about an alliance with STRIKING Reborn: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524227
It's being lead by deprav. We're good friends and he is a really intelligent and nice dude.

What do you guys think? You think we could support us with event prizes, playerbase interests and mod creation?

Or would this be the first step to being dependent and losing the spirit of an organization that is standing for rk-mma only?
(Note: an alliance doesn't mean that we are merging or anything, you guys know what i'm talking about)

Let me hear your thoughts!
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Hey guys, I talked to deprav about an alliance with STRIKING Reborn: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524227
It's being lead by deprav. We're good friends and he is a really intelligent and nice dude.

What do you guys think? You think we could support us with event prizes, playerbase interests and mod creation?

Or would this be the first step to being dependent and losing the spirit of an organization that is standing for rk-mma only?
(Note: an alliance doesn't mean that we are merging or anything, you guys know what i'm talking about)

Let me hear your thoughts!

Very interesting proposal. Was thinking of joining it myself. An alliance seems like a great idea

Maybe with some financial support we can kick this org in the ass and getting it active.

maybe in the future a merge may not be such a bad idea *winky wink*
h