Toribash
Here are some replays sorry for bad names but i was in a hurry so i just named it what popped into my head and one is not finished yet
Attached Files
Close.rpl (63.4 KB, 3 views)
Not Finished.rpl (143.0 KB, 3 views)
The split.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
Swift.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
I appreciate your motivation, Lighthalo. But, as of now, you are not accepted.

Perhaps, if you get to know some of our members in the future, that may change. But, for now, rejected. That may be a little difficult considering the amount of active people we have (lol), but if you see us in game stop by and say hi.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Nick: Ancient, lol
Belt: 9th dan black belt, almost 10th
Forum Activity: 10
Ingame Activity: 9
Past Clans: All that i can remember is IF,Angels,mage and vibe
Bad History: If this is meat to be for bans or Infraction, ive had 5 infractions for useless posts -_- and 1 month ban
Why do you want to join?: well, ive had my eyes on this clan for about a year now. I think this clan is very active, and skilled (<3 cold). And i'd like to try and help this clan however i can
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Well, im really good in the aikido family, in my opinion thought
Additional information (free form): Well, i play TB as a hobby, but its not my only hobby. I also love to go play soccer with my friends, and play hockey as well. The reason why my forums activity is 10, and i have 400 posts, is because i started being really forum active about 3 weeks ago. I love to have fun, my global rank is about 900 and something.

ive also met some of the members, theyre really friendly
I'm really creative, i love writing LONGASS storys. I'm also a normal replay maker, id say slightly above, though :3. My skype is erik.frolov1, if someone would like to add me :/. Betting is also one of my favorite things to do in TB. Also, i'd like to mention that i may not be the best player or person but, please give me a chance to prove myself.
Replays (post as an attachment):
Attached Files
#A - False perspective.rpl (192.6 KB, 2 views)
ck REKT sa.rpl (74.4 KB, 2 views)
let me give you a hand.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
i ony lcuetes.rpl (55.1 KB, 2 views)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Nick: Ancient, lol
Belt: 9th dan black belt, almost 10th
Forum Activity: 10
Ingame Activity: 9
Past Clans: All that i can remember is IF,Angels,mage and vibe
Bad History: If this is meat to be for bans or Infraction, ive had 5 infractions for useless posts -_- and 1 month ban
Why do you want to join?: well, ive had my eyes on this clan for about a year now. I think this clan is very active, and skilled (<3 cold). And i'd like to try and help this clan however i can
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Well, im really good in the aikido family, in my opinion thought
Additional information (free form): Well, i play TB as a hobby, but its not my only hobby. I also love to go play soccer with my friends, and play hockey as well. The reason why my forums activity is 10, and i have 400 posts, is because i started being really forum active about 3 weeks ago. I love to have fun, my global rank is about 900 and something.

ive also met some of the members, theyre really friendly
I'm really creative, i love writing LONGASS storys. I'm also a normal replay maker, id say slightly above, though :3. My skype is erik.frolov1, if someone would like to add me :/. Betting is also one of my favorite things to do in TB. Also, i'd like to mention that i may not be the best player or person but, please give me a chance to prove myself.
Replays (post as an attachment):

I'll give you a yes, don't make me regret it.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I'll give you a yes, don't make me regret it.

Thank you so much
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
please reject ancient.
just today was he kicked from (g) for being immature.
and hes 10 years old.
-----
im not joking, start a skype call with him.
does he seem like a 20 year old to you?
Last edited by ruby; May 28, 2015 at 01:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ruby View Post
please reject ancient.
just today was he kicked from (g) for being immature.
and hes 10 years old.
-----
im not joking, start a skype call with him.
does he seem like a 20 year old to you?

It seems immature trying to change my opinion when you aren't even in our clan, don't let it happen again.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this