Toribash
:V They notify you when someone has posted on that thread.
So I get like 400 e-mails daily. Gotta stay up-to-date.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
I guess a new topic is in order. Not sure if anyone has asked this before, but who are the people that inspire you? They can be both real people or fictional characters, but I'm interested in who they are and why do they inspire you?

I don't really have any inspiration atm. Or maybe I do, but I'm not really noticing it. It's like, sometimes I watch a movie and afterwards or maybe even during a scene I'm like, "hell I could do this or that", sometimes I watch a toribash replay and I feel like working on a replay. Also, when watching art-y stuff on youtube, I sometimes want to draw something after that.

So I guess, I don't have persons that inspire me, but almost everything can inspire me.

@Dscigs:
Y u no tell us that you made it into ORMO? :c
Had to browse through its want to join thread in order find that out.
Anyways congratz
Yeah. That officially happened yesterday, and I was tired when it happened officially :P
I was going to post it today, but you beat me to it

/offtopic Working on a new parkour mod, maybe I'll put up a sneak peek.
I'll probably need help doing the colors. I suck at coloring.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
So, inspiration is a no-go, eh

Mkay ... how many of you watch television regularly? If you do, what types of channels do you watch? Do you even care about what's on?
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
It's my birthday today
I am now 15, which is the legal limit for sex and riding bikes without a helmet in Sweden. Hopefully I'll buy a 900€ (1200$) computer some day this week.
When I watch TV, which is rarely, I watch documentaires. Most often about science, history and paranormal activity.
Last edited by jisse; Apr 22, 2013 at 05:57 PM.
Happy Birthday Jisse!

Age 15 legal limit for sex? Pff, we got it at 18 here, and I'm pretty sure most of the countries have it like that. I suggest you don't ride without a helmet though...

I watch TV pretty often, I usually watch HBO comedy and History Channel, but sometimes I watch Discovery Science, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and obviously, news every morning, because there's nothing else to watch at that time.
Wow.
Sweden's such a great place to be. Legal sex age: 15. I should go there first thing.

I don't really watch TV, but if I do, it's always Discovery, National Geographic, History, news, or some other shows that my schoolmates suggest. (Examples: How I Met Your Mother, Pitch Perfect, One Piece, Magic's Greatest Secrets Finally Revealed!!!, etc.)
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Happy Birthday to everyone who had/has a birthday :>
Legal limit for sex in Canada=Unknown, I don't think there even is one.
Go have a party, We all know you need to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I missed Jisse's birthday

Happy late birthday Jisse

I have been ghosting for awhile but now I will be a bit more active

How is everyone doing
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)