Toribash
Hey guys, ill probably be joining your IRC quite a bit, ive taken a interest in the clan NO, i am in Sigma atm, thus i wont quit it to join another clan, but when i do decide to move on if you have invited me i shall take up the offer, i guess ill be talking to some of you soon, by the way this isnt an application if you couldn't already tell lolz?
Originally Posted by Khmerkid View Post
Hey guys, ill probably be joining your IRC quite a bit, ive taken a interest in the clan NO, i am in Sigma atm, thus i wont quit it to join another clan, but when i do decide to move on if you have invited me i shall take up the offer, i guess ill be talking to some of you soon, by the way this isnt an application if you couldn't already tell lolz?

tl;dr: I'm not joining your clan so invite me hurrhurruhrr.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
Hello [NO].

I am Jesse Stone. I believe in myself. I believe that I can make a difference in the world. I live in a small town located in The United States. I'm 16 years old and I love my life and the people in it. I live with my mom, my step-dad, and my two younger brothers. My father passed away when I was 10 due to liver cancer. I love playing the guitar. I've been playing for almost a year now. I write my own music and I, also, play in a band. We're currently touring around our area and we will be recording a 10-track CD soon. I love my friends. I'm always hanging out with them. I'm a laid-back person and I listen to a lot of music. Music is a very large part of my life. I'm very focused on my school work. I exceed in Language Arts, Science, and French. J'aime francais. (I love French.)

I have been playing Toribash for a little longer than a year or so. I have learned a lot about the physics of Tori and Uke while I've played. Aikido is my favorite mod and I am very good at it. If I am not playing Toribash, then I'm probably making some art. Art is very appealing to me. Art lets me express myself for who I am.

I'm on the forums more than in-game. I enjoy chatting with my friends that I have met while playing Toribash. I'm not very active on IRC, but I've never really given it a chance. My opinion on it is very likely to change.

I've read through some of your forum and I am pleased to see that there is maturity and silliness. I am mature for my age, but I also love having fun and being silly. It's just a part of my life. I love laughing at silly jokes and taking part in silly conversations and arguments.

[NO] interests me a lot. There are many well-known individuals in this clan. I've talked with a few members on IRC and they seem to be cool people. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. Apart from there being awesome people in the clan, I would enjoy being a part of [NO].

If you would like to know anything else just contact me via PM. I'll be glad to tell you more. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Brousse; Mar 22, 2010 at 07:06 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
Originally Posted by Hara View Post
I always wondered what those PM things were for. Ah well, who knows?

God I lol'd

y so awesum, hara?
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH