Endurance Onslaught 6.0
o.o

O.O

im really confused.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
i made the awesomely shity spiderman

crappy lighting effects by your's truly.

[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Originally Posted by xFACEx View Post
umm there is no ToriTC, I was tossing out the idea of the mob having a clan ;p

oh, no there was another org/clan which "brought the best texture makers in toribash together" which had nothing to do with the TTM
@ramen: i dont like the bevel on the webs at all >.<
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
its not a beble its a liner glow =P
OH GOD PLEASE!! NOT MY FAVOURITE MARVEL SUPER-HERO!!

...oh, and Patrick's probably gonna kill you. XD

*No, not the [Torigod]Patrick with the half white and half black head, the Patrick with the spinning Tori-Spidey head avi.*

EDIT:
*oh yay, first post on the 80th page!*
Last edited by joonveen; Aug 28, 2008 at 01:50 PM.
Patric can have it if he wants i think the eyes dont have a good lighting effect and the head is oddly shaped lol rating my own work
double post bump sorry

i have accidently made the most accurate spartan helmet iv ever seen in TB
xept maybe for nightmares head for xscorpionx/komodokid/frostdragon(idiot chages his name like the weather)

on another note, iv just figured out that after i finish these last few requests, il have made about 2 million tc's
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 2, 2008 at 01:30 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-