Toribash
fishron is hard, yeah, but very possible. all i do is fly around in a zigzag form while shooting/using magics on him. i've never beat him using a full melee character because i use a hybrid loadout on my main. i keep vamp knives on range so i have an alternative heal to potions.

1.3 is complicated? hey remember when starbound/terraria 1.2 came out

EDIT: nvm on the melee thing, pretty easy to beat with post-frost moon gear, must have misremembered
Last edited by sSLight; Jun 27, 2015 at 09:37 AM.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
fishron is hard, yeah, but very possible. all i do is fly around in a zigzag form while shooting/using magics on him. i've never beat him using a melee character because i suck :P i keep vamp knives on range so i have an alternative heal to potions.

1.3 is complicated? hey remember when starbound/terraria 1.2 came out

while it may not be statistically bigger (800 new items as opposed to 1.2's 1000), it's still a huge amount with all the stuff we already have, and there are some major changes coming that will undoubtedly make terraria a whole different beast. I can understand the sheer amount of STUFF being too much for a lot of people, perhaps especially those who tend towards completionist gameplay. terraria is a completionists nightmare, or miracle if they're REALLY into that.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I just found out that this board existed.

Anybody else hyped about the portal gun?

wait what

ohhh boi
cage the gargoyle
not really, it's a 2d game. i can see how puzzle maps can get better though.
the cultist costume looks pretty badass.
the drill mount thing is pretty cool too.
meowmere, duh.
i'm pretty excited for the new tier of enemies and whatnot.
And also that lazer minigun. I'm planning to make a ranger on my new playthrough later, I think it will be more challanging since ranger don't have any life steal weapon yet(but idk in 1.3).
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
I'm a magic lover myself. It's my favourite class in any game. Range is usually my back up, and I always keep some sort of melee weapon with me, but I usually don't need them. I'm an all out offensive player, full spectre armour and the most damage increasing items, all reforged to menacing (I swap out accessories sometimes for ankh shield and wings, less damage, but more mobility).

All the new weapons look sick, I like the hex doll's animation.
-----
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
not really, it's a 2d game. i can see how puzzle maps can get better though.

Someone will end up making a portal map. Try the browser game portal flash. It's a flash game version of portal, that's how I picture it working.

I think the portal gun will be made using a space gun, some new ore, and a rod of discord. Maybe blue and orange dye too.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jun 27, 2015 at 06:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
wait what

ohhh boi

This man needs to be dropped in hardcore mode for a minute or two so he knows what he's getting in to.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
i just found out you can craft a bed
gg wp

you can craft a bed out of metric buttloads of stuff. cactus bed, obsidian bed, etc... pretty much goes for all furniture