Toribash
Join date: Somewhere before the whipe Veb did, and got on 12-19-2010 just to notice that my account is gone.

Belt: 169QI, had a bit more in the past.
Edit: I wrote a message to support to get my old account back.
So updated: 1082QI but i still feel like 169QI (really.)

References: Noone invited me, but i talked with Meamme0 yesterday and found this clan fun, so decided to apply.

Replays/Art: Signature making ^^(Photoshop): http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3449/88652204.jpg
Old head i had made before account whipe, too lazy to make a new one(Gimp/Paint):
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9926/head4g.jpg (Copyrighted by me~ ^-^)

Favourite mod: Judo, wushu.

Why you wish to join: You see, when a person is bored he can do anything. Also to spend time with people, isn't that so simple?

Why we should let you join: Help beginners (even if i am one myself?), support (hahaha, i'm good at that.)

Do you have access to IRC?: Yeah i do.

Past history: Nothing at all, i think?

Real life Name: As weird as it sounds. Paulius

Past positions: A simple member of the forums.

Other: Not that i'm hoping that i'll get in, but still i hope that luck is on my side ^^
P.S. I'm surprised that it doesn't ask for age. (And hooray for the first message on the forums from me~, no seriously.)

I think that's all. Good luck on judging me down ^^
Last edited by SoraEnkai; Jan 11, 2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: My account got rollbacked.
Haha, Phallus. I mean...

Application is alright, not the worst I've seen. Hnnng, neutral for now. I hate deciding.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Actually i would have been way happier if you spelled my name right, but that's just me, sorry. Don't worry i'll take that joke as a funny one.
Last edited by SoraEnkai; Jan 10, 2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Typo, more info to fill in.
Hmm, I'm not quite sure either. i like that you can take a joke, so I'm leaning a bit towards yes.

Btw, when it comes to recruitment, sigma bandwagons like we're in the wild west.

EDIT: Talked to him a bit on IRC, you seem to be an alright guy and sigma needs more artists. Yes from me.
Last edited by HiVoltage; Jan 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by carl View Post
VelocityX
SolowingX

Who is VelocityX I do not know this person of which you speak
Swarfiga, can you clarify?
Last edited by Swarfiga; Jan 11, 2011 at 03:44 AM.
elsewhere
Originally Posted by xxrangexx View Post
WOW I FUCKING DIDNT GET CHOSEN BECAUSE OF MY NAME

Yup, thats it.
Now less QQ, more GTFO
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
Who is VelocityX I do not know this person of which you speak
Swarfiga, can you clarify?

Never heard of him.

Originally Posted by xxrangexx View Post
WOW I FUCKING DIDNT GET CHOSEN BECAUSE OF MY NAME

Your name wasn't the biggest problem in your application.